1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ditched it. The Hot Toys, stock codpiece is the worst part in my opinion.

I designed and made this one from scratch, with the exception of a couple bits I heavily modified.

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

Swapped out the flimsy base for one that came with Darth Maul in the unleashed line.

IMG_0405.JPG

This thread is dead without WTC...can't wait to see his next update.

No pressure WTC! Reallllyy no pressure!

Really!:monkey3

I just bought the light up stand from SS Deluxe Vader because I think it looks great.

Anyone know how it compares height-wise to the HT stand? I hope it will enable me to display Vader in my current cabinet so he doesn't have to linger in his box any longer.

I just bought the light up stand from SS Deluxe Vader because I think it looks great.

Anyone know how it compares height-wise to the HT stand? I hope it will enable me to display Vader in my current cabinet so he doesn't have to linger in his box any longer.

I have both and I'd say height wise they're pretty equal.

This thread is dead without WTC...can't wait to see his next update.

No pressure WTC! Reallllyy no pressure!

Really!:monkey3

Haha!

Believe it or not, that codpiece is a real pain to perfect. I'm always like 80% there, when 95% is totally possible. I keep having to start over, but even the imperfect version looks amazing.

I've started thinking that I should be placing all my mod pics and info on the Vader custom thread, since he's far from what you get out of the box at this point. What do you guys think?

Here you go:

I could live with this theme song [emoji23]

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

Haha!

Believe it or not, that codpiece is a real pain to perfect. I'm always like 80% there, when 95% is totally possible. I keep having to start over, but even the imperfect version looks amazing.

I've started thinking that I should be placing all my mod pics and info on the Vader custom thread, since he's far from what you get out of the box at this point. What do you guys think?

what's the link to the Vader custom thread??

Back