1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Played around some more and got rid of the part in his hair. I think he looks a ton better now.

736f18d08678519c828b82f40331e007.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445471976.810252.jpg
After a day with this figure, he is a solid win. He is one of the best figures I have gotten in a long time. I pulled out my older sideshow figures for a ANH group shot, just need 3po next.

It will be great having all the o.t gang upgrade's on display and our wallets can rest a little. ha ha I'm sure they wont rest long with this relentless hobby.

Chewbacca arrived from Sideshow today!
Captain Solo and the Wookie

Also thought it was funny that the plastic lid that came with Chewbacca looked like Vader's helmet

Last edited:
Nice pic Plastik. I do wonder if they tested to see if Chewy would fit in detolf he just fit's by a hair ha ha.

thanks highlander! he just barely fits. there's probably about a couple of millimeters of clearance. I had to angle him in because of the stand.

Have to agree. Simple and elegant. The detolfs are really nice and convenient, but always like seeing a nice long shelf displaying these figures side by side. Something I still can't get used to with the detolf is relegating figures to the bottom when the top two shelves obviously are the best for viewing at eye level.

Looks great. :clap

image.jpg

Not mine. Forgot who posted this originally, but this is exactly what I'd like to do.

Last edited:
Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible...

^^Thats a great shelf design, QuiGon. Like that there's a couple taller displays on the sides.

Figured I'd give it a go too as I like the stands as well. Only bad thing is that it makes it a smaller height difference if you put Chewie in more of an action pose. Han's expression, as others have said, doesn't lend itself to super action poses. Plus I just tend to prefer the museum poses.

Anyone have a tip for removing a broken wrist peg? Noticed when I opened Chewie that his left hand was off and the peg is broken inside the hand. Not sure if there's something I could do or if it'd be better to ask Sideshow for a replacement.

Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible...

I used a thumb tack to get a broken peg out of one of the hands for Han. Just pulled the other broken part of the peg out of the wrist.

Has anyone else had issues with the feet on their Chewie? Mine doesn't seem to want to stay on the leg on the left side, now I'm left with a somewhat busted ligament. It doesn't affect the display, but oh boy, it is bothersome.

Has anyone else had issues with the feet on their Chewie? Mine doesn't seem to want to stay on the leg on the left side, now I'm left with a somewhat busted ligament. It doesn't affect the display, but oh boy, it is bothersome.

It most likely has a broken joint and you need to send pics to them for a replacement if bought from sideshow they will replace it with a new figure.

Going to have to agree with everyone who has this in-hand - picture do not do it justice... this thing is off the hook!!!!!

Back