1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please tell me they're not having you destroy the other one. Too cruel to imagine.
Which is the one with the problem? Hard to see the issue in that photo.

I have decided to take the plunge and add a full inch of height to my Chewy when I get him. I want 15 inches! (ohhh yeah, baby...) I think I can spread out the height increase by adding ¼" to the ankle joints, ¼" to the knee joints, ¼" to the waist joint, and ¼" to the upper chest. Then if I need to add a tiny amount of length to the arms and neck joint, so be it. I think the increases will be small enough in each location that it won't interfere with the overall proportions.

I have a bolt of fake fur that is a perfect match in length and color, so I can cut small strips of it to insert around the added segments. I made a 1:10th scale woolly mammoth some years ago, and the fur looks great. It also takes dye very well, just with simple colored art pens. The photo looks too bright rusty orange, but that's just the natural sunlight.
Mammoth.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks for posting all the photos matrix, fun shots! Great chewie futzing too, I'll be using a couple of your shots as a reference.

I know many people who ordered from Sideshow are still waiting on their 2-packs. Has anyone heard when BBTS will be shipping their allotment?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been told by my local seller that my two pack will be with me 6-8 weeks after you guys get them in the USA. So I'm looking at Christmas at this rate....boo-urns.

Back