1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took some new shots of Chewie in a more darker setting. What do you think?

P5240364.jpg
P5240362.jpg
P5240365.jpg
P5240370.jpg

Thanks guys!!!

Here's another, but in daylight this time.
e48dac7552c8e32d75070e366c293334.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I love this figure but have noticed that in normal, indirect lighting, Chewie's expression looks much better than when in direct lighting, where he appears to have a goofy grin. Would have been great if there were an option to close his mouth more.

Now I know what they screwed up in this great effort of a figure:

- As Michael Crawford put it, the head is too big. Has anybody tried to somehow compact it? Does it also help with the eyes-seat-too-deep also pointed out by MC?

- The one problem that's impossible to fix and hurts the most: face fur color. That's paramount in defining Chewbie's appearance. They nailed the body, they screwed the face. You can't tell the face from the rest of the head. All the fur is the same color. And that you can't fix.... Or do you?

Let's see the TFA Chewbie...

RfC
m.

Without combing back through the thread or any other thread, how does the height of this figure on its stand compare to the height of the HT Vader on its stand? Is it very much taller? I only ask as I would like to compare heights to make an estimate if he'll fit on the current shelf that the rest of the ANH figures are on.

Without combing back through the thread or any other thread, how does the height of this figure on its stand compare to the height of the HT Vader on its stand? Is it very much taller? I only ask as I would like to compare heights to make an estimate if he'll fit on the current shelf that the rest of the ANH figures are on.

Vader fits in a detolf no problem straight up on stand, Chewie will also fit but you'll need to tilt his head to display in a detolf.

Ah, so he's slightly larger than Vader then?

Yes, he is a bit taller. I have Chewbacca's knees bent a little and his head tilted so he can stand in the top shelf of my detolf. Vader stands straight up in there with no problems.

Sent from the Bat Cave

Nice comparison pictures. Man I need that vader!!!

I just checked sideshow toys de site. They have him in stock! So tempted! Haha.

I took a pic of my Chewie in the Detolf. He is slightly bent at the knees too. Impressive figure.

cfe854bee61f41f5e9defad063da4f89.jpg

44ab9f43f89d7a76ddf66ab8bdfd31ae.jpg

Back