1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plastic Enemies on Facebook are teasing star wars imagery...1 pic is han and chewie in the MF cockpit.
Today could be release day in HK!!!!

They updated their profile picture to this:
FB_IMG_1439156943642.jpg

And their cover picture to this:
FB_IMG_1439156932911.jpg

I'd be surprised if One-Wan is coming so soon as he's not supposed to release until fourth quarter, but Chewbacca and Han were scheduled for August or September so they could be released soon.

They might have used it previously but if you go to their page it shows that they just changed it to that today.

Yes, but it was updated to today.
Also, thinking of the yoda pic, hehas 3d glasses on, so I just assumed something 3 dimensional was coming that was Star Wars.
Wait til later I guess.
If not today it may be this week.They did release the Optimus Prime last week and the han and chewie 2pk was the next release.

They might have used it previously but if you go to their page it shows that they just changed it to that today.

Hahahaha just goes to prove you can live half way around the world and still think the same at the exact same moment :)

Back