1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 184-The Tumbler (Camouflage Version)-1/6th scale collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys in here must have a lot of disposible cash laying around.

My guess is 90% cancelation from this thread's preorders. I've been around long enough to notice that most people dump these vehicles as soon as they're asked to pony up.

That $47 NRD due immediately will make you think twice about placing an order.

**ck side show & their NRD! BBTS, & the packageing is always handled with the utt most of care.

Hot Toys' is NOT the memorable Camo Tumbler from TDKR. :(

This is:

523789_10152152862945107_646635481_n.jpg

309487_10152152870065107_1499515682_n.jpg

Big PASS on the cash-grab straight repaint.

If the canopy looked like that, I'd be in. That canopy is so stealth. Looks bad ass. Looks like military warfare.

Thing is, why is it on the UK drivers side? interesting that it has no brake flaps.

Yeah I agree should be a modified Tumbler with a minigun mount! The maybe I'd buy it! (already have the black one on order can't really afford 2!)

Hey guys, just got back from the movie, you can check out my spoiler free mini review over in the movie section if you want. So....the camo Tumbler. After seeing it in action, I'm not gonna want it with out the cannon mount. So I will be cancelling mine.

The end.

As much as I would be furious if HT did release the cannon tumbler, I'd still buy it, it looks brilliant, black, camo and cannon! hell yeah :D

If the canopy looked like that, I'd be in. That canopy is so stealth. Looks bad ass. Looks like military warfare.

Thing is, why is it on the UK drivers side? interesting that it has no brake flaps.

I guess the cost of modifying the tooling was prohibitively expensive.a shame as I would have been well up for one. Of these!!

I don't' know guys, but If HT was to release only one camo Tumbler, then this is the one that I'd want. I realize that it's a straight up repaint, and makes the most sense for HT in terms of profit. I also agree that the canon and passenger side armor on the other Tumbler look pretty cool. However, the Tumbler is just not the "Tumbler" without ALL the roof flaps and the dual windshields IMO.

P.S. I already own or have pre-oredered all of the HT Nolan Batman figures and vehicles, plus a few multiples and customs. I may even purchase a "canon" version, if it were to be released. I'm just saying that cosmetically speaking, I believe that this is the best looking camo Tumbler.

Last edited:
Can someone help me out with the dimentions of this thing. The onese listed on SSC dont seem right. I need to measure for a shelf.

Just POed this.

This is the version I want, even though it's a repaint. Since it can be used as a begins version with Bruce and Fox or TDKR ver with Bane.

Back