Hot Toys MIS10 - Michael Jackson (Beat It version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always wonder if people actually get the ones numbered "1" or the last... I never seen anyone post their collectibles that are numbered as such.

I was wondering the same thing. To me the first and the last are the ones that has more value, but in the end, they are just classified by the piece of paper or a marker in the bottom of the collectible, they might not even be actually marked AS they are going out of the production line, or are they ?

I can see certificate numbers from 1200 - 2000 who ordered from amiami. It's good but I'd like to get low number :monkey2

Mine was 330...

DSC02248.jpg

It was slightly lower a week or so ago.... but now it has been hovering back to that range ... don't think it's going any lower now.

I think MJ is my favorite collectible now along with T2.
I mean having king of pop of your own is so cool.

Especially if one is an MJ fan, like me. (by the way, beat it is my favorite song of MJ, hence, I bought beat it exclusive figure.)

I got a friend of mine to get her cousin to secure me an MJ beat It from Toy Hunters in HK. Just got it yesterday, only ended up costing me $195 Aussie Dollars! Im happy with that for sure! :yess:

Well i think i got mine quite cheaper than some of you :) Still glad to be part of the MJ figure team FINALLY!

Back