Hot Toys MIS10 - Michael Jackson (Beat It version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, EMS is freakin' fast. Japan -> San Francisco in less than 4 days.

And I noticed the HT emblem in the front of the box is different than the HK ones. Or is it just mine that is without the red around the logo/emblem?

You mean like this?:
you know you want it... Go on...buy it... it's great.. really, really great... it will make you so happy to open it and feel special...buy...BUY...BUY!!

ahem...
:monkey3

IMG_1684.jpg

IMG_1689.jpg

IMG_1688.jpg

which seller is this? soo many bonuses :horror congrats :clap

^^What exactly is all that stuff?

Saw a couple of sellers selling this set on eBay, didn't have a clue what any of it meant. I really don't have a need for all of that, short on space as it is. Just give me the figure........!!!

It's just everything you would've gotten if you attended the Tokyo event. Just swag. The 1/36 (1/6 for 1/6 figures) truetype is a charming little novelty.

Come! Order from amiami and join our elite rank of certificate owners! :yess:

Or you can buy him off ebay for like $50 less. :monkey1

Or join me in waiting, one day we just may get it for under $200 - 210 including postage! eBay used to be the most expensive but now they seem to be struggling to hit $250 and I've seen a few sell for just a couple of dollars over 200 (here's one from today). This is not including postage though. Postage for a lot them is about $30 - 35 to where I am and so for it to get to the overall price I desire we need to see the figure drop down to $170. I speculate here in my armchair that we will see this happen before the middle of February!

It's crazy to think just a couple of weeks ago people were bidding this up to $350 - 400.

Yeah... my only peace of mind is that the Tokyo event ones may be hard to come by (the few that were listed have sold already for over what you can get elsewhere).

just got him this afternoon :panic:

my cousin passed it to my aunt, and she had them delivered to my house while I was just finished building chris :joy

P1060155.jpg

P1060153.jpg

P1060152.jpg

P1060151.jpg

excuse the crappy pics, I only slept 3 hours yesterday :monkey4

I to have seen this fall on ebay. The question is how much more? I would be willing to do 250$ shipped at this point, but even that is pushing it for me.

I just bought from ebay but can't see any Japan show ex with
serial numbers on it.

Back