Hot Toys Millenium Falcon Cockpit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I though it said AT-At for some reason.

I thought the same thing when I first read it! I'm sure a Hot Toys AT-AT will make an appearance within a year. It's too iconic for them to not take on.

About 4' 8".

Yeah, with the legs in "rest" mode, a 1/6 ATST would be about that. An ATST makes more sense for a 1/6 collectible than a TIE, and also makes a better "troops" display (i.e. sell more ROTJ stormies and DS troopers.)

Yeah, with the legs in "rest" mode, a 1/6 ATST would be about that. An ATST makes more sense for a 1/6 collectible than a TIE, and also makes a better "troops" display (i.e. sell more ROTJ stormies and DS troopers.)
Yeah because so many people have the space for 1/6 endor diorama

The AT-ST is supposed to be 8.6 meters tall. My best guess on width is about 2 meters. But only about half that height - about 4 meters and change - is the main body.

The Tumbler is 4.57 meters long and 2.84 meters wide.

True to scale, the AT-ST would be approximately 1.4 meters tall, or 4.6 feet. The Hot Toys Tumbler is 2.4 feet and the 89 Batmobile is 3.25 feet. But again, about half the length for the AT-ST would be legs. It would also be easier to ship than either Batmobile if it doesn't have to be boxed as one complete model.

So I think it's doable because it feels like the overall mass of the AT-ST's body with the legs is honestly not too far off from the mass of the Tumbler with its giant tires, or the '89 Batmobile (both of which I've owned). Plus it would need fewer electronics; maybe just for the interior displays if they include any at all.

They'd have to structurally reinforce the legs a lot to make it sturdy. Though with similar plastics used for the Batmobiles, it probably wouldn't be as heavy without the tires unless they use metal in the legs.

I think there's a good chance the Millennium Falcon cockpit and Rey's Speeder will happen. I think we have a fair shot at getting Luke's landspeeder which is only 3.4 meters long so a sixth scale version would be about half a meter or 1.64 feet. The AT-ST I'd give 50/50 odds to. It's feasible. It's cool. It's iconic. And I'd totally buy it.

Last edited:
I'm guessing only 5-6 feet tall.

Only :lol :lol :lol :lol

Try over 12 feet tall and 11 feet long.

Sweet Christmas!

I though it said AT-At for some reason.

I thought the same thing when I first read it! I'm sure a Hot Toys AT-AT will make an appearance within a year. It's too iconic for them to not take on.

Oh Howard will have them make him an AT-AT, show it off to the world and then rest nicely in his own personal collection :lol

What are those photos on the wall in the background?

You forgot the caption that went with it:
"Behind Photos :)
Setting Millennium Falcon and Tie Fighter for exhibition (Jun. 2015)
It's really great work by CEO Mr.Howard Chan and Hot Toys staff."

Ya know, Hot Toys would sell more if they did like Hasbro and put the damn thing in pieces like Marvel Legends where you piece together the secret figure. That way it forces you to buy the whole line to build the Falcon cockpit.

Best part is gives some real perspective of how big they really are.

Back