Hot Toys Millenium Falcon Cockpit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ani-Com

b7ed9c3bjw1eucoace3sgj20k00qoq6i.jpg

I wish they would make just the entrance to the cockpit like this photo. I would by that over the whole cockpit.

I wish they would make just the entrance to the cockpit like this photo. I would by that over the whole cockpit.

Yeah, at least I know I could find space for that. It's not that iconic as I can't even remember seeing all those details, but it looks rad as hell.

Pixel any chance of a video of the finished set for us here in Europe and US ??

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

They did. See it's right there...there's nothing stating you have to use the rest. If they display it like that it's to demonstrate that it can be purchased and displayed like that.

They did. See it's right there...there's nothing stating you have to use the rest. If they display it like that it's to demonstrate that it can be purchased and displayed like that.

He means he wishes that they would just sell/offer that part as a diorama piece and not the back (or front) half with the chairs, windows and lights.

It'd be cool if Hot Toys did that lounge type area of the Falcon where Luke trains with the training remote. I see they posted a picture of that section on their Facebook page.

Yes because Sideshow was so successful with their environment pieces that consisted primarily of walls. On the plus side we'll finally have a place to put that useless Dejarik table they made. :lol

I don't see why diorama sets wouldn't do well honestly. The only thing I can think of is them being too large to fit in standard shelves like Detolfs or whatever. The right environment I'd definitely pick up to display my figures in. Something like the lounge area makes more sense to me than the cockpit honestly, even though I do like the cockpit too.

I don't see why diorama sets wouldn't do well honestly.

Mainly because one's definition of "do well" is not necessarily the same as HT's definition. ;) I think they'd lose money, and a lot of it, trying to make and sell that lounge diorama.

Mainly because one's definition of "do well" is not necessarily the same as HT's definition. ;) I think they'd lose money, and a lot of it, trying to make and sell that lounge diorama.

I'm thinking along the same lines. I'm still amazed things like Taun Tauns and Dewbacks get made at all. I feel as if high-end space fantasy dollhouses are beyond the pale.

Back