Hot Toys Millenium Falcon Cockpit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol I can't wait for the 1:6 Star Destroyer that gets parked next convention centers for display.

Curious to see the final reveal on this and wonder what the price will be. Trying to talk myself out of it but I know this is going to be a big temptation.

In the house...

11694808_410140102526261_4531048100219313068_n.jpg

In all honesty, it looks under-scaled to me, judging by the size of the cockpit versus the rest of the craft - eager to see more angles. ;)

In all honesty, it looks under-scaled to me, judging by the size of the cockpit versus the rest of the craft - eager to see more angles. ;)

Maybe so, but look how small that ladder looks next to it. I wonder when they will start taking orders for the cockpit? Maybe when the movie launches.

yeah, might be the angle but the cockpit is definitely too big compared to the rest of the ship ;p still very impressive though

Thanks for posting the pictures fellas. I'm 95% in for the cockpit, the detail around the entrance door looks terrific. :clap Anything much bigger than that well....unfortunately I'll probably have to pass;)

Chewbacca looking good!! Love the hair colour

That looks like the same Chewie from SDCC. The one that was blowing a piece of double bubble gum.

Looks like the gum didn't make the trip that well. Gonna need some peanut butter for that fur.

bubblegum.jpg

Back