Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for this one. Think it might be my first kit bash ...thinking either the orignal gear snake eater gear or maybe a special ops look

Sounds good man. I'll probably do the same thing. Buy an extra head-sculpt and try to kit bash my own figure.

Yup, longest wait for a figure, ever. To think that I was in my junior year of college when the MGS line was announced from Hot Toys. Good times...

Are we really sure Snake & the Boss will be released this month? I've been saving a spot for them for awhile now!

A7bbmKyCYAQ0IeW.jpg

Last edited:
funnanimated_gif_9995.gif

Though it does also infuriate me that it's been two years with only two figures while others (i know they're the current money making 'it' 'fad' properties blah blah blah) have eight in less than a year

I just hope they don't bury the franchise with just MGS3. I think beyond Naked Snake and the Boss they won't do anymore than that from MGS3.

MGS1 would be a wet dream

Solid Snake
Liquid Snake
Gray Fox

...Vulcan Raven?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice!!! Much sooner than anyone had anticipated. If everything is on schedule with no delays, Sideshow should be shipping my figure around early Dec.

Back