Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well its released in asia first so i guess SS will wait for their own shipping confirmation first. I hear SS get there products by shipping so it takes a while but then they airmail it out to customer once it gets to the states. So it may very well get to ya by xmas

Yeah, Sideshow should receive it around Christmas. For some reason, I haven't been receiving 30 day notices from them. They've been emailing me a week before my items ship out - maybe because I use flexpay.... :dunno

Had to see for myself. Im sooooo glad they usd Shinkawa artwork. So hopefully all the figures feature his art on the box!

62191_10151121097372344_786125667_n.jpg

The way they went all out with the box and such makes me fear this will be the only Naked Snake we see.

I think people are too harsh. The quality is just fantastic. The problem is the design. More specifically the new (3DS) design which doesn't look to good compared to how it looks in MGS3.

I actually thought that suit was totally badass in the game, its just ashame they went for this style, not HotToys fault

The 3DS head just doesn't look right, you absolutely right they should of went with the MGS3 original head.

It's the best that can be done withbsuch a costume.

I will accept that, maybe it just wasn't the choice suit they should of went with. A Tiger-Stripe version might be truly something :D

Make no mistake, I'm still getting it even though I'm not fully happy with it. 3 years of waiting is mainly the reason, and you can't buy The Boss and not get Naked Snake in my eyes.

The 3DS head just doesn't look right, you absolutely right they should of went with the MGS3 original head.

The head is like a mix between a real person and the MGS3 model. I was talking more about the sneaking suit.
I get why they didn't do a tiger-stripe first...its very plain. Fatigues and some straps

Back