Hot toys mark VI photo!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope the arms/chest/parts are switchable with Mk.4... So you can create an between Mk. ..... 4.5.. 5.5..

If it's like BD Mk.3 this is very possible.... reassemble your own customised Mark..... throw in WM... and you'll get a totally unique figure...

Last edited:
Hopefully since it's still early they'll fix that underneath.

The ArcReactor core is kind of unique to Tony & Mk.6 ... I hope they keep that but have something on top ... like changing the plain flat window.

the Arc Reactor is also off center from the RT window....... which is fine, as it should be...

Last edited:
I hope to arms/chest/parts are switchable with Mk.4... So you can create an between Mk. ..... 4.5

If it's like BD Mk.3 this is very possible.... reassemble your own customised Mark..... throw in WM... and you'll get a totally unique figure...

That's a good idea. You can make your own custom Iron Man figure. For some reason I don't think it will be possible though (without some modification work).

I think the reason they made this a two in one BD and clean, is because the MK IV is very similar. Bringing this out Battle Damaged means those with the MK IV will be tempted to buy this one as well

Not sure if I'm the only one to feel this but I'm not a fan. I always liked clean figures, no battle damage. It's cool that the Mark VI can switch from clean to BD, but Iron Man to me will always be red/gold and circle arc reactor. Plus I don't like the stand - I like the name plate stand better. I'm happy to preorder the Mark IV to go w/ War Machine.

This figure is really cool, but just not for me. Another home run for HT!

20100716_f362df3cae424d1117f9aDAP4OsyCYdF.jpg

20100716_557b5b3870fce5068d11VsS7FxRP9G4W.jpg

20100716_4c1fdb1c5448812e104aG9AKObHpdp8w.jpg

Yesterday the pics showcased two replaceable arms while new shots posted on Toy World HK this morning have one arm. HT changed the display for some reason?

Anyway badass figure, I will add him to the list

That was my first thought too. If they can get the damaged helmet to look THAT good on the final, then this will be really hard not to buy. I love how his shoulder pads have actual dents in them, and the way his legs really do like like ripped metal. :clap But also in the new closeup on the leg, you can see what I was saying earlier. He will not be completely clean when you swith the thigh pieces. His inner leg has black and silver damage, plus his hips have black paint on them too. This will be one great looking post battle Iron Man.

Now THIS is not a hard decision. It's a must buy. And for those speculating a 200.00 and above price tag, shut the H@#$ck up!! Don't give these guys any more bright ideas on how much we're willing to pay for all that stuff. 185.00 for this figure is good enough!! I wonder if the arms are also interchangeable at the elbow joint, 'cause I don't notice the missile slots for the extra set.

Now THIS is not a hard decision. It's a must buy. And for those speculating a 200.00 and above price tag, shut the H@#$ck up!! Don't give these guys any more bright ideas on how much we're willing to pay for all that stuff. 185.00 for this figure is good enough!! I wonder if the arms are also interchangeable at the elbow joint, 'cause I don't notice the missile slots for the extra set.

I agree $185 is plenty for this figure. I am glad they made a 2 for 1 therefore, collector's don't have to pick clean or bd worse yet but two $185 figures. Even $225 is a steal compared to $185 x 2 but seriously cool as the figure is $200+ is too much for it.

Back