Hot Toys Mark V Proto is out!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For sure! I do not doubt that the Mark V will be realized. No, in my case, I was referring to the armor Whiplash 2 ... If Ht abandons the project, I will make one.

Don't forget we're not getting another look at IM on the big screen for another year +!

HT's has pumped out 4 figures so far with a fifth coming soon (VI). They have all that time between now and his next appearance to keep the IM line alive and that will be a V DX, and a Whiplash II.

That's what I think/hope. Other projects like the Reeve Supe's and the big news of Indy and SW in some form will take precedence for now.

Rorschach (cancelled figure) << Mark V (definite figure)

We all thought nothing would ever come of those proto pics of ghostrider that showed up around the same time as Rorschach's pics.. and now ghostrider is official, don't say something is cancelled unless you have some proof.

We all thought nothing would ever come of those proto pics of ghostrider that showed up around the same time as Rorschach's pics.. and now ghostrider is official, don't say something is cancelled unless you have some proof.

I guess there is a chance that HT Rorschach will be released alongside Takara's ultimate Indiana Jones figure since Takara never announced the cancellation either.

They're probably still figuring out the transformation into a suitcase :D

Whiplash II I think was supposed to say Iron Monger. As far as I know not a peep has been said about Whiplash II

That's what I was thinking.

They mentioned Whiplash II WAAAAAAY back ( no, not iron monger, that was a 3rd party company, HT said it was too big) around the time they announced War machine. it was an issue of milk magazine. it was a picture from the movie with a caption of "in development" or something similar.

They mentioned Whiplash II WAAAAAAY back ( no, not iron monger, that was a 3rd party company, HT said it was too big) around the time they announced War machine. it was an issue of milk magazine. it was a picture from the movie with a caption of "in development" or something similar.

I'm going to pull a "you" and request a source :D

This is sad if true.

Finally... something....

I think they went with rubber Abs....
img644.jpg

Somethings are clear:

1: No TrueType under there, it's clearly solid like the others so forget the prayers for a racing stark under it at least.
2: The neck has the same connection to the head which means we might have an option of multiple headsculpts, possibly a midtransformation look.
3: It's amazingly narrow, so next to the Marks it'll look slimmer like it would in the film but it looks unnatural for an actual human.
4: Note that it says "Secret Project" instead of an MMS number...might mean something more than a standard release.

I'm more excited to see this than even Indy at the show and hope its there. I also hope that "secret project" doesn't mean an exclusive somewhere.

Back