Hot Toys Mandalorian Season 3 Moff Gideon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Folk keep saying Mando gets figures because it is toyetic but Andor was not. Andor in Aldani Imperial gear is cool, The Imperial Army troopers with shield looks awesome, Corporate security guys would look cool as figures, the show had Clone Troopers in flashbacks, had ISB officers and even Cinta got a cool wetsuit look. B2-EMO was very toyetic too. Plus there were shoretroopers, KX droids etc. Civilian outfit Andor and Luthen themselves might not be very toyetic but as just 2 figures surrounded by toyetic ones they would do just fine

didnt realise the end of my original comment was missing, toddler must have deleted it when he was slamming the keyboard as I was typing and posting. restored the missing part now

Last edited:
I'm glad people are excited about this but I wish people wouldn't support it. This is exactly we keep getting the same stuff from Hot Toys over and over again. Absolutely nothing wrong with the first Gideon figure that they can't get rid, and now they're making another one.

As someone that loves all things mandalorian even I can admit this is a cool looking figure with zero emotional pull.

As much as it's a cool looking and as others have put it "toyetic" design, I kinda feel like the imperial officer version of Moff Gideon is more interesting.

Moff Gideon's recent appearance in season 3 of The Mandalorian is being recreated as a highly-detailed collectible figure.

WE7Gehc.gif

Just like the cgi in The Flash is ‘supposed to look terrible to recreate what Flash sees.’ Regardless of intent behind a design choice, the presentation of the end result still matters.
I mean I don't think that's a fair comparison at all lol. That's just a pure excuse for The Flash looking like dog ****, they didn't intend that at all. You may not like this design but its hardly poorly made.

Fantastic, time to buy the first Gideon release as it’ll go straight to the bargain bin. No interest in having any reminders of that abomination of a third season on the shelf.

Back