Hot Toys Mandalorian Season 3 Moff Gideon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mando or Mandonot... there is no Mantry.
just-stop-no-just-no.gif

Last edited:
The armor is so ridiculous, so over-the-top with Star Wars reference, it needs to be on display -- as Disney's example of Star Wars-iness. It's like a Drag-trooper.

Last edited:
This is exactly why andor got zero figures and Lando doesn’t sell. Cool characters but for some, no shelf presence. That moff g looks great. I actually hope that ht goes crazy for season 3 and gives my wallet a break. I don’t even know if I want the Luke anymore from the show and I never bothered with Kuiil. With everything pointing towards the worst order, I’m out of mando figures. Also, I’d prefer any cassian or lando, even though the Moff figure would look awesome.
It's funny...I just realized last night I never got Kuiil. I really wanted him at first and I had originally ordered him on his Blurrg but I ended up cancelling it. I still plan on getting him though, it just doesn't seem urgent anymore and I don't think I'll be heartbroken if I never do.

This is exactly why andor got zero figures and Lando doesn’t sell. Cool characters but for some, no shelf presence. That moff g looks great. I actually hope that ht goes crazy for season 3 and gives my wallet a break. I don’t even know if I want the Luke anymore from the show and I never bothered with Kuiil. With everything pointing towards the worst order, I’m out of mando figures. Also, I’d prefer any cassian or lando, even though the Moff figure would look awesome.
You'll never convince me that Glover Lando wouldn't ooze shelf presence

It's the epitome of Star Wars under Disney.
I'd argue that it's more the epitome of SW from Filoni and Favreau.

As for other arguments about this being toyetic while Andor doesn't have anything to offer, I don't know, maybe. This is the kind of character that 10-year-olds think is cool, but are 10-year-olds buying Hot Toys? I don't think the same rules apply as they would for Hasbro Black Series.

I'd argue that it's more the epitome of SW from Filoni and Favreau.

As for other arguments about this being toyetic while Andor doesn't have anything to offer, I don't know, maybe. This is the kind of character that 10-year-olds think is cool, but are 10-year-olds buying Hot Toys? I don't think the same rules apply as they would for Hasbro Black Series.
Maybe a rich 10 year old

Back