Hot Toys Man Of Steel Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to lie, I'd like to see if Medicom makes one. probably won't buy it but I'd like to see what it looks like. Their ASM figure looks great with a little work like what elvis has done to his as well as the hush figure like what Plasmid has done with his

I wonder if this pose will be possible?

FBA69768-46C0-476C-9506-A81B1603821B-2578-000002091FD5DCD5.jpg

If his suit is anything like the Avengers Captain America.... Nope. :slap

I would imagine it would more than likely made of something closer to Black Widow's or Catwoman's suit than Cap's so I bet that pose could be possible.

Last edited:
I would imagine it would more than likely made of something closer to Black Widow's or Catwoman's suit than Cap's so I bet that pose could be possible.

It's difficult to say at the moment, but i have my fingers crossed for something closer to the Routh suit, with a textured/printed pattern and the rubber raised portions glued on top.
If all else fails, i will have a hunt for a bolt of suitably textured cloth and send it to Tony Meis and get him to make me a suit from that, lol.
:rotfl

I have to ask but do any of you ever pose your Hot Toys figures in extreme poses like that. I wouldn't i like to see the full figure when on display.Does any one know when the new trailer is due out i hear that it is going to show a lot of the fighting in it.

I have to ask but do any of you ever pose your Hot Toys figures in extreme poses like that. I wouldn't i like to see the full figure when on display.Does any one know when the new trailer is due out i hear that it is going to show a lot of the fighting in it.

I like it to be able to get a lot of cool poses, but only to take pics, then i stand them back up in a neutral pose in the detolf.

Sometimes its easier said than done. I had a heck of a time posing CA due to his costume restricting his mobility.

Allegedly, late March to mid-April sometime. Seems likely.

I also heard about there being a lot of 'crazy action' in the trailer... I still haven't decided whether a I'll watch it. I just want to go into the theatre as fresh as possible, but my willpower may not hold up. Especially given that we in Australia are for some reason getting the movie two weeks later than the U.S. Those two weeks are going to be like torture.

So guys, when a teasers/full reveals likely to occur? I remember TDKR's and most of The Avengers were right around the respective movie releases...will that be the case here?

I wonder if this pose will be possible?

FBA69768-46C0-476C-9506-A81B1603821B-2578-000002091FD5DCD5.jpg

It's difficult to say at the moment, but i have my fingers crossed for something closer to the Routh suit, with a textured/printed pattern and the rubber raised portions glued on top.
If all else fails, i will have a hunt for a bolt of suitably textured cloth and send it to Tony Meis and get him to make me a suit from that, lol.
:rotfl

I like it to be able to get a lot of cool poses, but only to take pics, then i stand them back up in a neutral pose in the detolf.

Sometimes its easier said than done. I had a heck of a time posing CA due to his costume restricting his mobility.

“I am Superman.” The Man of Steel movie is coming in just four months and it is time to pose the suit! In view of the high anticipation of the Superman character, Hot Toys is thrilled to present the 1/6th scale Squatting Pose Superman Collectible Figurine from the new Squatting Pose Series from the MoS movie as the debut of the Series, highlighting the squatting poses performed, real fabric stretching and figure stand with Superman and the Man of Steel nameplate.

Actually.. I reckon they'll use a similar material to what they used for the Avengers Thor's under suit.

Of course.. I could be wrong though. :lol

The suit will look like the HT Amazing Spider-Man suit and the HT Reeve Superman suit had a baby.

Any new images of this sneaking out yet?

Just watched the new trailer....I'm actually intrigued now....want to see this figure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back