Hot Toys M-Icon Michael Jackson SMOOTH CRIMINAL!!!-Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After keeping dx03, thriller and bad version. Now hearing SC is cancelled. :(

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk

I was planning to get the Smooth Version. Now i've to decide between the older versions. Thriller,Bad or Beat It. Which one do you guys recommend?

I was about to ask the exact same question..

All the sculpts look a bit off it me so I was hoping for something better with Smooth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems a but fishy overall. In the last interview they said they have the sculpt already sculpted and that they even had a platform made out so that the figure can do MJ's infamous poses. Now all of a sudden he says the entire thing is cancelled? At least make an official announcement instead of tailing the project for who knows how long. We wouldn't have even known it was cancelled had this interview not even be conducted.

Cancellation my ***. Just disappointed in general but not shocked. They have other things they want to get done instead.

It brings me great sadness to post this guys......

God D@MN the Estate!!!! Sigh....:thud::gah::angelsmil:rip

View attachment 101737

Fauk U HT…
This is pure BS, the FAMILY HAS NO SAY, on any of the Estate's dealings… they might have suggestions, but they can't do anything about it
So yeah… BS from HT… When they changed the sculpt from Thriller they said it was a request from the Estate…
I doubt the Estate is against releasing MJ figurines, they've been doing those with so many other companies both in Asia and in the US with no major issues… :dunno
Methinks HT dropped the ball on this… whatever...

Somebody mentioned in the Batman Returns thread a possible April Fools!! Not sure just saying!

Delayed a year sounds right when it comes to HT and is just a poor AF joke if that's the case.The rest of the interview seems pretty damn serious to me,no AF joke.

Use MJ's family as an excuse is just arrogant.They would only hurt their reputation if they said they had no interest anymore after letting fans wait for so long.After 4 figures it should be a problem now all of a sudden?

Hold on.....so first it gets kinda 're-announced' on that Sideshow toy page and now it's canned? What ongoing things with the Jackson family? I have not really been following the news much lately.

Well they have discussed the issues with sculpt/figure approval before. I can easily see Chan conflating "Estate" with "family." Feels legit to me, assuming the other interviews were also legit.

Back