Prop Hot Toys Life-Size Captain Marvel Pager

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't know why.

67700550_10156392579827344_1976567838227300352_o.jpg

I don't know why.

67700550_10156392579827344_1976567838227300352_o.jpg
You don't know why a company would create a screen accurate prop replica from a popular film? Did you wander in here by accident? Shall I explain the world of collectibles to you? ;)

Or is this your passive aggressive way of saying "I don't want it therefore I an unable to comprehend why anyone else might want it"?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

You don't know why a company would create a screen accurate prop replica from a popular film? Did you wander in here by accident? Shall I explain the world of collectibles to you? ;)

Or is this your passive aggressive way of saying "I don't want it therefore I an unable to comprehend why anyone else might want it"?

:rotfl

Thanks for that.:clap

Lol... Damn!

I love that HT is coming out with more props. There's a serious void in the prop world. eFx are a bunch of scammers and King Arts doesn't even make them anymore. Everybody else, isn't worth mentioning. I for one, welcome this. I hope they get around a Metal Cap shield and Thor Hammer.

I want more props other than marvel merch, which is all they seem to do now days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t know why either considering all the props they have at their disposal to make, they picked this?

I don’t know why either considering all the props they have at their disposal to make, they picked this?

I have to think this is pretty easy to engineer and create. Probably a good profit margin as well. I’m a 1/6 and 1/4 guy not a prop guy but cool for those that are...

I have to think this is pretty easy to engineer and create. Probably a good profit margin as well. I’m a 1/6 and 1/4 guy not a prop guy but cool for those that are...

Yeah, with very few exceptions I'm a 1/6 scale collector, but I'm sure there's a market for this and the arc reactors that HT is making. Although it would be pretty tiny, I thought this would be an 1/6 accessory with the CM figure. Heck, they gave some figures cell phones that were smaller...

Oddly might be interested in getting this pager.

I wish Hot Toys would include some type of holographic insert to make it look like the pager was lit up when it’s not powered off. I would like to enjoy the look of this pager turned on but it’s not practical to leave this on all the time.

For example, I wish Hot Toys would have included an Infinity Gauntlet with Thanos where the stones ate a naturally bright material or paint since I don’t like leaving the batteries in my figures.

Oddly might be interested in getting this pager.

I wish Hot Toys would include some type of holographic insert to make it look like the pager was lit up when it’s not powered off. I would like to enjoy the look of this pager turned on but it’s not practical to leave this on all the time.

For example, I wish Hot Toys would have included an Infinity Gauntlet with Thanos where the stones ate a naturally bright material or paint since I don’t like leaving the batteries in my figures.

With the batteries off the captain marvel logo still shows up on it so it has the look of being on when still powered down.

With the batteries off the captain marvel logo still shows up on it so it has the look of being on when still powered down.

Thanks for the heads up. I noticed that in Justin’s Collection (MISB) YouTube review.

This feature makes it more likely I’ll buy this.

It'd be fun to carry this around on the off chance you ever suffer a mortal wound in public and can turn it on before you collapse. Imagine the confusion of those around you when they notice the lit up pager next to your outstretched hand.

Back