Hot Toys kick a**!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool photos FACEBOX!

Are those facehuggers you have by McFarlane? Are they articulated in any way, they look great. I assume they come with the McFarlane Alien, which I guess is the odd one out in the pic.

Cool photos FACEBOX!

Are those facehuggers you have by McFarlane? Are they articulated in any way, they look great. I assume they come with the McFarlane Alien, which I guess is the odd one out in the pic.

Ding ding ding!
You win! :D

Yeah, they are McFarlane's facehuggers, and no, they're not articulated. :(
I have some Konami facehuggers too, which look better IMO but are even less flexible than the ones by McFarlane.

Your McFarlane Alien looks kick ass!

Im thinking of buying one of these (they're quite cheap arent they) and hacking it up into bits as an Aliens warrior kill with plenty of acid spill and goo :)

Great job Facebox! Where'd you get that cool black grating that the marines and aliens are standing on? I'd love to get some for mine. The McFarlane 12" Alien is the only 1/6 scale alien I have so far. I want to get Hot Toys new ALIENS warrior someday soon. :D

I agree with JediMike Facebox , great photos and that grating makes for a cool display. ( what,where ,how?) Just received notice from S.S.T that my Aliens Warrior order is being processed . Can't wait !!:D

these marines are freaking awesome!

STENDEC:
Yeah, I think you can find one of the McF ALIENS for about $19.00 on EBay.

JediMike71/ thundergod:
Umm... Ok. The grid floor is an Under-Gravel Filter, used for fish tanks.
Got 'em at Wal*Mart. And how? Well... I'm not sure how to answer that. :lol

nash:
Hell yeah! :cool:

Fr1.jpg

fr2.jpg

Hey, love those two new shots of the First Blood Rambo! Can't wait to get that one! I'm trying to get all of the Hot Toys Rambo (and Rocky) figures. :D

It looks like Hot Toys is just getting started folks... and look at what they've done with the Movie Masterpiece Series already! And now we've got even more to drool over with these recent announcements. It just keeps getting better and better!

The P2 Elder Predator is a dream come true for me... I'd be satisfied beyond all expectations if they stopped right there. But no, now there's a new improved Rambo (although Rambo III is amazing!), the P2 Pred is on the way, the Power Loader is due for release around the end of the year (hopefully), we've got bad boy Robo-Cain in the works...what else could they have on the drawing board that we don't know about yet? Predator 1 is what I'm hoping for next, along with Major Dutch and his squad of jungle fighters!

Hobby Link Japan said the Power Loader would be released in July... Can't wait for this one!

woohoo.... look what arrived a few hours ago!

2.jpg

A write up with tons of pics over on my blog :chew

Congrats!!!!!!! hey was the head a ***** to put on??? cause mine was!!! took me forever!!!:lol

... a PAIN in the ARSE

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I had to use a sharp craft knife to shave the inside of the socket slightly larger, and then brush petroleum jelly on the ball joint before it would even THINK of going in

... a PAIN in the ARSE

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I had to use a sharp craft knife to shave the inside of the socket slightly larger, and then brush petroleum jelly on the ball joint before it would even THINK of going in

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Damn! i just pushed it in!! i used 2 hours of my life and a PB&Jelly in between for a snack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back