Hot Toys kick a**!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have both BD and regular ENDOs? I'm wondering which is better in person. I have the reg on order, but I really like the way the BD looks now.

JediMike71 said:
Hey p!tu. I'm diggin' that White Queen figure/statue behind the endo and Superman! How much did you pay for her? Did you get her from Sideshow? Lemme know. :eek:
got her from SSC! its the Ex. Version!! she is hot!!!!!

Wor-Gar said:
Does anyone have both BD and regular ENDOs? I'm wondering which is better in person. I have the reg on order, but I really like the way the BD looks now.
There both most!!!! there awesome!@!

BD Endo is the only way to go.

But for a cheaper consolation, the regular is ok. :cool:

Yeah, the BD is awesome!!

Just to much for me right now:monkey2

I am more than happy with my clean version thought:rock

I repeat... :D :cool: :lol

pjam said:
DSC05320.jpg

If you guys can get your hands on a BD Endo for a reasonable price, I highly recommend it. It is simply one of the most stunning figs I have ever seen. You can look at it 50 times in 50 ways and still see something new each time. Astonishingly detailed...

Got my Elder Predator the other day. Took some pics earlier before seeing Transformers!!!! Opted not to put the cape on for now. I like him more traditional!!

DSCF1407.jpg

elderpredt1.jpg

elderpredt2.jpg

elderpredt3.jpg

elderpredt4.jpg

elderpredt5.jpg

Last edited:
how long did it take you to put all those spikes in? and also how do you do it?

Man, after seeing Les' repaint of the Elder and seeing how the factory paint looks, I never noticed just how cartoonish the factory paint looked on that. You better have Les repaint that for you pronto.

dekadentdave said:
Man, after seeing Les' repaint of the Elder and seeing how the factory paint looks, I never noticed just how cartoonish the factory paint looked on that. You better have Les repaint that for you pronto.

while Les' is awesome, no thanks, i'm happy with the factory job.

nash said:
how long did it take you to put all those spikes in? and also how do you do it?

took me about an hour. i used a sculpting pick (basically anything that comes to a sharp, fine point will work) and made the holes on his head a little deeper so that the quills could go a little under the surface. then applied superglue to the end of each quill, used thin needle nose pliers, and done.

i mainly put the larger quills on the outside and worked my way in with the smaller ones.

dekadentdave said:
Seriously Man , are you on a commission from Les or what? Can no-one enjoy their latest purchase without you pissing on their chips? Looks great to me , Bagelncheesey you did a great job on the quills . I'm awaiting delivery of my Elder and have heard tales of the dreaded "Ritual of the Quills " but you show that it is worth the effort .:D

thundergod said:
Bagelncheesey you did a great job on the quills . I'm awaiting delivery of my Elder and have heard tales of the dreaded "Ritual of the Quills " but you show that it is worth the effort .:D

Thanks a lot man :rock

It was a task, sure enough, but it's well worth it. Really makes him come alive!!

Seriously Man , are you on a commission from Les or what? Can no-one enjoy their latest purchase without you pissing on their chips? Looks great to me , Bagelncheesey you did a great job on the quills . I'm awaiting delivery of my Elder and have heard tales of the dreaded "Ritual of the Quills " but you show that it is worth the effort .:D

I give credit where it is due and Les' repaint of the Elder Pred is da s#it. I was merely making a suggestion that he should have Les paint it for him. If he's happy with the factory paints the way it is that's fine. You're the one turning this into a pissing match. Man, some of you Freaks need to loosen up. Boys' definitely got a corn cob up his ass.

I give credit where it is due and Les' repaint of the Elder Pred is da s#it. I was merely making a suggestion that he should have Les paint it for him. If he's happy with the factory paints the way it is that's fine. You're the one turning this into a pissing match. Man, some of you Freaks need to loosen up. Boys' definitely got a corn cob up his ass.

Well, to start with ,I agree about Les' re-paint it IS awesome . The point I was making is that if someone is reatively new to a hobby and is pleased with a new acquisition ,it seems counter-productive to immediately imply that the figure is somehow not up to scratch . I have bashed/customized ALL of my H.T Colonial Marines to some extent , but am quite happy to leave my Predators as they come out o the box. As you'll no doubt agree , it's simply a matter of taste . My comments were made in good humour and I have ABSOLUTELY no intention of getting into a "pissing match", as you so eloquently put it . I am not the one who needs to "loosen up". And for your information , it's been a hell of a long time since I was referred to as "Boy" .:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back