Hot Toys kick a**!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bagelsncheesey said:
p!tu bro, i love but hate you :monkey2 :rock

great kollection!!!!!!

put the quills on elder man!!! :rock
Love/Hate you to man!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!! im still thinking how to put them on! cause it loooks like im going to have to make the holes for them! so i dunno!

p!tu said:
Love/Hate you to man!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!! im still thinking how to put them on! cause it loooks like im going to have to make the holes for them! so i dunno!

go to michaels or some kinda craft or art supply store and get one of those sculpting tools with a long metal point on it. make some semi hollow holes, add some glue and you got it! i worked on my friends for him and it looks great. i'll get my own soon!

bagelsncheesey said:
go to michaels or some kinda craft or art supply store and get one of those sculpting tools with a long metal point on it. make some semi hollow holes, add some glue and you got it! i worked on my friends for him and it looks great. i'll get my own soon!
Get your ****ing Predators NOW man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yo u need them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p!tu said:
Get your ****ing Predators NOW man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yo u need them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've got P2 on pre-order, and i'm gonna order chopper and elder next friday!!!

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

bagelsncheesey said:
I can't wait man. I think i'm gonna be strictly HT and robot stuff for right now :rock :rock :rock
Nothing else outthere!!!!! anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally Got The Quills on!!!!!!!!! few!! man it took me a while!!!!
ElderPredatorHeadwithQuills.jpg

bagelsncheesey said:
did you have to make any holes with a tool like i was talking about or did you just straight glue em on?
Let me finish my video and you will see!!!

His video is most interesting. He used a heated pin to set a hole for each quill. Novel. Very cool job too.

I must admit, this Hot Toys thing, has me all enthusiastic again. These truly rule! :rock

you taking all my HT figures away :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

lol jk :cool:

He guys! im looking for someone wit good sculpting skills! Why? Cause i want to sulcpt my Dads Head so i can make a 1/6 figure out of him.Its for a HT body if that makes a diference & i do want 3. And with the pic provided you know what im going for! so if you guys can help please let me know!! I do need other stuff like his name tag to so just looking for help of any kind!!! Thanks!!!

PapiMilitar.jpg

Well p!tu, you've got Les Darren Josh and even Spencer at your disposal.

Start shooting out pm's and see who bites!!!

And by the way, what did you get from Nash???

I MUST KNOW PUT0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King Darkness said:
Well p!tu, you've got Les Darren Josh and even Spencer at your disposal.

Start shooting out pm's and see who bites!!!

And by the way, what did you get from Nash???

I MUST KNOW PUT0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Battle Damage Endo(in your face!), Scar, HT Superman, HT Alien & Takara Batman

p!tu said:
Battle Damage Endo(in your face!), Scar, HT Superman, HT Alien & Takara Batman

:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Holly shat!!!!

Fack Doom!!!!

You got some awesome **** there!!!!!!

Kongrats you lucky piece of shat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back