Hot Toys - Kenobi Show - Grand Inquisitor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already canceled Reva. GI looks good... but, like Cad Bane, I struggle to see how they would fit in with my display.

Yeah. Would be nice if the 4th sister and 5th brother would make it to preorder, so people can have a complete Inquisitor display. But with only half of the "team" I might just skip this and Reva.
I'd probably be more into the Inquisitors if they were making Second Sister. Trilla is truly the best and most interesting of them all. I do like the Fifth Brother, his design is cool and he was the most menacing in the Kenobi show, but he really didn't do anything that makes me feel like I need his figure. No way I'd get Reva.

I'd probably be more into the Inquisitors if they were making Second Sister. Trilla is truly the best and most interesting of them all. I do like the Fifth Brother, his design is cool and he was the most menacing in the Kenobi show, but he really didn't do anything that makes me feel like I need his figure. No way I'd get Reva.

Yeah, I'd be all in for a 2nd sister figure.
Didn't finish Jedi Survivor yet and didn’t even start Fallen Order. But I'm looking forward to it.

I'm not really a fan of Reva either but would get her if they did the others, just because I think it would make for a nice visual display.

Last edited:
Wow... reading this thread, I am very close to canceling. I am teetering on the edge.

C'mon someone, just one little push... I could use the money elsewhere. :lol

Wow... reading this thread, I am very close to canceling. I am teetering on the edge.

cb8c9f54991a1ccd67969ae3b800335887e40eb6.gif

It can get pretty negative here at times lol.

If it fits your collection, keep it but if you're already questioning keeping it or not, go ahead and cancel it.

The lights in the saber don’t look super impressive in that review to me. The chest light looks better.
Yeah, looks like a mildly glowing stick of plastic there. Barely noticeable. Going to wait for more Videos, but so far I'm not impressed at all.

It can get pretty negative here at times lol.

If it fits your collection, keep it but if you're already questioning keeping it or not, go ahead and cancel it.
star wars fans should dedicate their wallet into collecting all characters released from a line be it hot toys, sideshow, medicom, black series or 3.75".

Show us your dedication to the jedi council or empire.

Bye GI. Canceled. Feels like free money coming my way. :lol

I feel that lol, I was on the fence with him but after seeing the pics, glad I decided to skip him as my focus has shifted to mostly GL Star Wars with some Mando/Ahsoka thrown in.

I'm just loving all the Aliens from HT. That's primarily why I'd like to see the 4th sister come to fruition.

Otherwise though, this is technically super well executed. Everything looks top notch, the portrait shots are really second to none in terms of quality. Someone's opinion on the source material obviously will change their perspective, but I think it's hard to deny this is executed to near perfection on a technical level. The shots two pages back on the grey/black backdrop quite literally look like BTS stills; you'll see those posted in YouTube thumbnails mistaking them for photos of the actor, guaranteed. Moveable eyes really is all you need on this.

I'm hyped.

Thanks Jedha. Your video's, as always incredibly well informed and top notch! The figure does look great and I would actually love the entire collection of Inquisitors on their own dedicated shelf but i doubt Hot Toys will make them all. It came down to owning all of the Bad Batch, or these, if they even made them all. I choose the BB and i'm elated the entire team is being created. Already have 3 of them, 2 to go.

Back on topic for the Grand Inquisitor though, as i'm really happy you focused a great deal of your video on the light up feature. It's barely, and i mean BARELY an upgrade over the previous light up sabers. It was quite honestly a waste of time for Hot Toys to develop these. For all the trouble, the sabers should have been much more evenly illuminated and brighter. This was just lazy.

The head sculpt is very detailed though and looks amazing overall. It will have great shelf presence!

Last edited:
Back