Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next project WW02. Smile

FB_IMG_1545431339336.jpg

Amazing likeness [emoji2956] Waaaaaaay better than any WW HT. Any. Even the training version that I like.

Besides a Facebook page and Instagram, does he have a website for selling his awesome stuff? Has anybody ever ordered from him?

I don’t use Facebook, but I guess that’s the only way to contact him?

He did his own version of AoU scarlet witch, I’d be very interested to have something like it....

Straight eyes always work best for random posing positions, otherwise your confined to one side like Harley unless going PERS which would be far more costly.

Straight eyes always work best for random posing positions, otherwise your confined to one side like Harley unless going PERS which would be far more costly.

I would agree with your points but straight ahead looks less realistic. Just compare the two jyn erso figures, the one looking to one side looked far better IMO

I don’t get it. Why is it that Unreal can nail the likeness but Hot Toys with all their resources can’t?
And Hot Toys had 3 opportunities (BvS, TA, JL), but only in "Training Armor", I think they have achieved some similarity, but the Unrealtoys version is superior.

Whenever I get the choice through pers or with switchout eyes I always have them looking to the side or up slightly.

I love the Harley Quinn sculpt with the expressive eyes and mouth. The downside obviously being the lack of choice in posing. That's why HT usually go for blank neutral expressions and straight ahead eyes to stop such complaints but we end up with lifeless looking figures.

Hi, one quick question: does she fit in Detolf using the JL base? Thanks in advance!

Hi, one quick question: does she fit in Detolf using the JL base? Thanks in advance!

Yes with a few centimeters to spare.

Batman is a tighter fit but he does just about avoid touching the ceiling of the shelf above.

Back