Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the delay is definitely not the fault of any retailer since we are all experiencing the same delays. I must have had a dozen other HT's from KG Hobby and all got to me before they reached Sideshow. I hope it's just a one off with this figure.

Other than the nose being a smidgen longer, it's obviously the same sculpt as the training armor's.

f8ab59ab97b28b0994a118409cce6788.jpg

Did you put any product in the hair to get it like that MedievaL ?

is funny because now is in stock in BBTS but the regular edition, in SSC the deluxe is in stock, the regular is on waitlist

Did you put any product in the hair to get it like that MedievaL ?

Yes I did. I soaked and washed the hair with hot water, pat it dry, sprayed some Shiseido Stage Works powder shake (hair volumizer), divide all the hair into 5 parts and twirl it around paint brushes then left it over night.

Next day just futz with it. I'm not good with this and it took me around an hour to futz it like that. I'll go back to it in the near future to get it to look better. I'm not totally satisfied with its look now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The equestrian set on that page uses the same black horse. Looks like you can remove the yellow saddle pad & leg guards to get the all-black look. However you'd have to pay $50 extra for an outfit you don't need...

Other than the nose being a smidgen longer, it's obviously the same sculpt as the training armor's.

f8ab59ab97b28b0994a118409cce6788.jpg

6cd364e7a04059a3e63b72d7e9666168.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How'd you get the shield to attach to the back of WW Training?

It's been a couple weeks since I last looked at my figure but IIRC, there was not an attachment hook.

Does posing WW on the horse potentially cause any long term damage to the body?

Judging by the pics, the main stress might be on the knees but it doesn't appear to be an extreme bend. The hip should be fine since the legs are attached on a ball joint.

I was thinking of picking up an extra WW to replicate this scene. Got waitlisted on Timewalker so still need to find a place for a solid order.

Back