Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a note on KG Hobby selling out their pre-orders for this. They may still have some available when the figure finally releases. They have the Ghostbusters in stock now after selling out their pre-orders a year ago. I got my SS Batman from them just after it released despite never pre-ordering.

I'm hoping they get some of the exclusive tactical suit Batman as I didn't lock in a pre-order for that figure.

Noooooooooooo, I was waiting for payday at the end of the month :'(

Where is the cloak from? Having not seen the movie yet does wear something similar?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

The red garment she wears looked smaller than that as far as I can remember. It was draped over her shoulders, going forward to cover her cleavage in a scene when they were gathered as a team in a more relaxed situation, as if it was meant to give WW just a little bit of modesty while "not in action." It was not exactly like, but was similar to this:

il_570xN.1045619745_8904.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah the red draping in the film was just around her shoulders down to her waist i believe. It was a long item.

That's great to hear!

I did some exploring on their site. The pricing looks great, but the shipping charges to the US bring everything right back down to about even unfortunately.

I only collect Batman & his villains. But I think I really need to pick up deluxe W.W.
I must be losing my mind!

The red garment she wears looked smaller than that as far as I can remember. It was draped over her shoulders, going forward to cover her cleavage in a scene when they were gathered as a team in a more relaxed situation, as if it was meant to give WW just a little bit of modesty while "not in action." It was not exactly like, but was similar to this:

View attachment 378280
Thanks for the reply. I'll have to try and get something similar as it looks very cool

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

That's great to hear!

I did some exploring on their site. The pricing looks great, but the shipping charges to the US bring everything right back down to about even unfortunately.

I wanted to get the K figure from Blade Runner 2049 (Black Box "Replica Killer") and stupid me didn't jump on it when it had free shipping at KG Hobbies with a price of $100 vs. the $135 it's approximately going for elsewhere. Now, it doesn't even show up for sale or preorder, with least of all free shipping.

Is it just me, or does it feel like there’s a media campaign to try to kill this movie? I’m not saying it was a cinematic masterpiece, but I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. But every time I see an article ANYWHERE all I hear how everyone hates it, the box office is in the tank, etc. That is not what meets my eye.

I can’t speak for the BO returns, but my theater was packed on the second weekend of release, the the reaction to the movie was loud and enthusiastic. But the latest article I’ve read - just the latest one - not only says that JL might be the worst movie ever made, but that it was so bad that the franchise itself is doomed, and that the careers of the actors could be in jeopardy!

And the reason I’m calling this out is that usually when your senses tell you one thing, and people with influence are lining up to tell you something different, it feels an awful lot like a conspiracy. Makes me wonder if someone with some influence is priming this negativity pump.

https://www.weeklystandard.com/just...-burning.-will-anyone-survive/article/2010576

You wouldn’t think it would be Marvel, or any movie company, because the same tide floats DC’s boat also floats theirs. It’s not like it isn’t the same fans going to Marvel vs DC movies regardless of preference. But just because the opening weekend was closer to average than record breaking, doesn’t mean it needs to be given up for dead.

I guess, I should have posted this in the movie discussion section, but I got carried away.

Is it just me, or does it feel like there’s a media campaign to try to kill this movie? I’m not saying it was a cinematic masterpiece, but I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. But every time I see an article ANYWHERE all I hear how everyone hates it, the box office is in the tank, etc. That is not what meets my eye.

I can’t speak for the BO returns, but my theater was packed on the second weekend of release, the the reaction to the movie was loud and enthusiastic. But the latest article I’ve read - just the latest one - not only says that JL might be the worst movie ever made, but that it was so bad that the franchise itself is doomed, and that the careers of the actors could be in jeopardy!

And the reason I’m calling this out is that usually when your senses tell you one thing, and people with influence are lining up to tell you something different, it feels an awful lot like a conspiracy. Makes me wonder if someone with some influence is priming this negativity pump.

https://www.weeklystandard.com/just...-burning.-will-anyone-survive/article/2010576

You wouldn’t think it would be Marvel, or any movie company, because the same tide floats DC’s boat also floats theirs. It’s not like it isn’t the same fans going to Marvel vs DC movies regardless of preference. But just because the opening weekend was closer to average than record breaking, doesn’t mean it needs to be given up for dead.

I guess, I should have posted this in the movie discussion section, but I got carried away.
I agree with you- but the negativity is the latest fad with the internet- sheep follow sheep

There is no conspiracy and there is no coordinated media effort to harm DC movies.

The press likes having something juicy to write about. It's that simple. The movie isn't great and it's underperforming at the box office. That is a story, and in order to get clicks, the media is going to play those things up.

I agree with you- but the negativity is the latest fad with the internet- sheep follow sheep

There is no conspiracy and there is no coordinated media effort to harm DC movies.

The press likes having something juicy to write about. It's that simple. The movie isn't great and it's underperforming at the box office. That is a story, and in order to get clicks, the media is going to play those things up.

That actually makes a lot of sense, guys. Maybe I just liked it more than most.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I've seen a lot of complaints that Superman was overpowered compared to earlier showings. This was the first time he really fought non-Kryptonians without Kryptonite depowering him or having been nuked. His comparable power showing makes sense to me.

My sentiments as well regarding the film and Supes. I went on Monday to see it again and it was much more packed than when I first saw it on Saturday. Both times, there were laughs and claps.

It was alright, certainly better than BVS, but it felt haphazard, like there was just too much jammed into the time slot WB demanded. Hopefully there will be a crap-load of deleted scenes when it comes out on DVD/Blu-Ray.

Sold my HT BVS Wonder Woman at mall meet-up then used some of the money as downpayment for HT JL Wonder Woman at a toy store in said mall then went upstairs to watch JL for a 2nd time. Great DC day!

Sold my HT BVS Wonder Woman at mall meet-up then used some of the money as downpayment for HT JL Wonder Woman at a toy store in said mall then went upstairs to watch JL for a 2nd time. Great DC day!
Great day indeed...

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Back