Hot Toys Justice League The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All this unique articulation and they can’t add a torso articulation and ab crunch :gah:

Did HT not watch the end credit scene in JL were Superman and Flash raced, he was lunged down :slap

Its great they came out with this right before Ezra is inevitably replaced by someone new

I think Ezra could've done fine had he been given better material to work with. In fact, I feel that way about a lot of these DCEU characters, with the possible exception of Jesse Eisenberg, who was badly miscast from the beginning.

Maybe after WW they should stick to TV and the CW :dunno

Aquaman made over a billion dollars and Shazam, while not lighting the box office on fire, got extremely positive reviews. They made some serious missteps with the early DCEU movies but that doesn't mean they need to stop making DC films period.

Welp, kiss the Snyder cut good bye.

Mmm, not so sure. I think they would release it as an elseworlds tale anyway. I'm sure it's not going to be canon. For that matter I'm not even sure if there really is any continuity anymore.

Mmm, not so sure. I think they would release it as an elseworlds tale anyway. I'm sure it's not going to be canon. I'm not even sure if there really is any continuity anymore.

I don’t think so, now that a possible third of the cast is out, why bother?

Which is probably why it's not going to happen. They're not pouring anymore money into JL than they already did just to appease some people on the internet.

The site reporting that Miller is out is not reliable, btw. Don't believe any news until you see it on Variety, THR, or Deadline. Or Empire.

He may well be out. But the rumor report is probably just We've Got This Covered playing the odds and making a best guess.

The site reporting that Miller is out is not reliable, btw. Don't believe any news until you see it on Variety, THR, or Deadline. Or Empire.

He may well be out. But the rumor report is probably just We've Got This Covered playing the odds and making a best guess.

Even the rumours about Cavill are false, according to his reps. It is only Affleck out as Batman that has been official. Cavill may still be Superman...

This universe is nothing but question marks. I’ve pretty much given up on it being a cohesive universe at this point and just watch the films as simply being a Wonder Woman film or an Aquaman film without them belonging to an overall universe, since those seem to be the only two characters that remain constant.

If they do a SS2, I’m not interested. I saw a preview for the new Joker while seeing JW3, not interested. Doubt I’ll be interested Battison either. The only film from DC I plan on seeing next is WW84.

Yeah no kidding. The WW movies are the only ones I really care about right now. Aquaman did nothing for me, I don't know what to make of the new Batman yet, and while I thought Miller had potential as the Flash, the fact they're taking so long to figure out a story doesn't give me much hope for his solo movie.

I'd give anything for a MOS sequel, but that seems like a pipe dream at this point.

Cavill should stay but too much time will pass before WB makes a decision on Supes- I think nothing will happen until the new Batman film hits...two years from now!

Even if he still has the role, it going on two years since JL and not a clue as to when arguably their marquee character is going to be on screen again or perhaps where to even take him at this point, is pretty bad in my opinion.

Cavill is likely in the same spot Brandon Routh was after Superman Returns. The studio is not gonna organize a press conference saying he's officially out of the role (that almost never happens), but he'll probably remain in limbo since they're not moving forward with a sequel anytime soon.

Speaking of:

https://twitter.com/thomasp0003/status/1132464556800974848

Sounds like Ezra and Ray's contracts are up this month.

Back