Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe that is the next batch. Hopefully other retailers will start to get their stock now.

Not heard anything about mine with KG Hobby yet. Will be good to finally have a Cavill Superman on the shelf again. To think I sold the BvS in early 2018 thinking the next one would be released fairly soon lol.

Mine converted from Prepping to Ship to Shipped from Sideshow this afternoon, I'll have him Monday :joy

Looks like my Superman figure finally shipped! Should have it in my hands on Friday the 15th.

They go in order of who purchased when. I?m not sure if they are going batch by batch.

Thank you. Gonna wait week or two then. I wasn't going to buy that one as I have bvs set ,but his collar turned brown and bugs me every time I see it , so decided to preorder JL one after I saw reviews. Hope he stays blue.

They go in order of who purchased when. I?m not sure if they are going batch by batch.

Not sure it is exactly that simple. I've heard of people pre-ordering day one and not getting it until way later. I think they have a scoring system of sorts depending on how many returns or cancellations you've had in the past.

But for anyone with a clean slate I guess it'd be related directly to order date.

Not sure it is exactly that simple. I've heard of people pre-ordering day one and not getting it until way later. I think they have a scoring system of sorts depending on how many returns or cancellations you've had in the past.

But for anyone with a clean slate I guess it'd be related directly to order date.

Interesting. By that system, I should probably avoid sideshow from now on.

Is SS really this petty? I keep hearing these sort of stories.

Well I've paid my last payment still have a email for next month but says may on the site now. On order since jan.2018
b365b970159073e3d69f191dcab66176.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Well I've paid my last payment still have a email for next month but says may on the site now. On order since jan.2018
b365b970159073e3d69f191dcab66176.jpg

Pre-ordered January 2018, as soon as I got the email from SS that it was up for PO. Mine got shipped. ETA this coming Monday. Not sure if there?s a pattern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. Gonna wait week or two then. I wasn't going to buy that one as I have bvs set ,but his collar turned brown and bugs me every time I see it , so decided to preorder JL one after I saw reviews. Hope he stays blue.

That is due to the glue/adhesive HT used on the BvS one. There's no guarantee the same thing won't happen to this one. The easiest thing to do is remove the suit, and paint over those brown areas with dark/navy blue gloss paint. That's what I did when I had it and had no issues after. Pretty simple fix and saves you $250+

Last edited:
Pre-ordered January 2018, as soon as I got the email from SS that it was up for PO. Mine got shipped. ETA this coming Monday. Not sure if there?s a pattern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've canceled 3 thing this year. Mainly cuz of stuff going on now, didnt know if i would be able to pull it off and moved stuff but I've got 2 or 3 1/6 scales and 2 Premium formats come in too. Just don't make no sense.

Back