Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like me canceling my order, over paying for it at Toys Wonderland, will make the energies of the universe gather and will ship from sideshow in May. IF it does, you are all welcome.

Could have saved us all the misery and ordered from Toys Wonderland sooner, lol. I just got my notice from sideshow too.

Could have saved us all the misery and ordered from Toys Wonderland sooner, lol. I just got my notice from sideshow too.

Man, the second I ordered from toys wonderland I started to laugh and thought to myself this same scenario. The universe hates me. Glad you guys are getting yours. Mine shipped and should be here on Friday.

20200504_182942.jpg

it is about time!!!!

Those who got a delayed email, did you guys get an update? This might be second batch and then the rest will come in June.

Just went ahead and paid the remainder and will charge shipping once it does. But on a plus now says may shipping again.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

So,

Tracking number for my figure says delivery today, but there is no tracking history. I?m guessing toys wonderland has not sent my package out for shipping. I emailed them and waiting for a response.

I?m so over all this with this figure.

So,

Tracking number for my figure says delivery today, but there is no tracking history. I?m guessing toys wonderland has not sent my package out for shipping. I emailed them and waiting for a response.

I think NIN has angry laser eyes himself at this point !! :lol

So,

I can say that I have I received a few packages in the last couple of weeks from USPS, UPS, and FedEx, and some have been delivered before tracking info was available. No consistency, but I have experienced it from all three carriers.

I can say that I have I received a few packages in the last couple of weeks from USPS, UPS, and FedEx, and some have been delivered before tracking info was available. No consistency, but I have experienced it from all three carriers.

Considering recent events, I?m not expecting any good news lol

Yeah, with everything going on, I'm just pleasantly surprised when stuff actually arrives. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Back