Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully like Infinity War Thor where if you don?t push the head down with a little force it will have a giraffe neck. I hope that?s all this is.

Old pictures of the prototype :

Superman secret base.jpg

Sup & Bat.jpg

Sup Tokyo 2.jpg

I?ve been watching Witcher on Netflix. It reignited my interest on this figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're allowed to voice our opinions on it. Especially since it kept getting pushed back, changed for the worse from the prototype and costs as much as it does. Now some are worse that others, but I do believe these are just complaints.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Seemingly only 50 were released as a rush pre Christmas batch.
Hot toys are just getting stranger & stranger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seemingly only 50 were released as a rush pre Christmas batch.
Hot toys are just getting stranger & stranger

In a normal situation that could work in our favour. i.e normally the initial batch is a way to iron out any major production issues. It's rare that they change anything moving to the production run, but if there is enough noise made about something which can be changed it may be changed.

In this case, I wish they'd make the shield the same size as the Proto. But who am I kidding, why would they do anything now ?

Will just need to wait for in hand shots and video.

A lot of ppl saying -this is a good Superman figure- which I think there is no doubt that this is a good looking Superman figure. If you are looking for any ol Superman on your shelf, sure this is just fine. However, it is not a great representation of the Superman we saw in the Justice League movie. This figure is essentially what we should have gotten for BvS. I also think it is laughable for Hot Toys to tout this figure having a newly developed body not only in the specs but also in their social media posts when there is nothing new about this body. It is the same as the BvS body :huh: I do like the box art and I think the wired cape could be cool

Last edited:
I'm not super impressed, but I wasn't really expecting to be. I had hoped for a portrait upgrade, but it looks like we're getting what we were promised, and I can't complain about that. There's a Superman sized hole on my Justice League shelf, and this will fill it. The wired cape is a neat addition. I like the cape on the MoS and I love the cape on the BvS. Looking forward to this.

Guys,

How long before sideshow gets the figures and ships them international ?

I'm not super impressed, but I wasn't really expecting to be. I had hoped for a portrait upgrade, but it looks like we're getting what we were promised, and I can't complain about that. There's a Superman sized hole on my Justice League shelf, and this will fill it. The wired cape is a neat addition. I like the cape on the MoS and I love the cape on the BvS. Looking forward to this.
The cape is wired? When did this happen.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Back