Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is very cool. Where can I get one and how much?

From what I understand (this is what the collector of the first few photos did), you should contact him through his website to place an order/purchase, or try social media.
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl0QbuxDJTF/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArtistsAnatomy

I think that's it, you can contact him for more information, I've never ordered anything with him, but the head looks great. Detail, the hair is in JL style.

So I'm a big fan of classic Superman, and in the DCEU, the JL portrayal of Supes was as the closest we've gotten to the classic take on the boy scout, even down to his brightly colored suit.

With that said, I am awful tempted to try find someone to paint some red briefs on this figure, since that's as Superman as... apple pie! Honestly, that's the only thing holding me back from getting this guy!

Has anyone tried something similar? I know, I know, I would get a Ht Reeve, but they're impossible to find.

article-2032143-0DAB093700000578-661_1024x615_large.jpg

I mean, the picture on the right just looks so much better to me...

For the style of the DCEU suit, I think the red trunks would have been too much. The lined design around the waist I thought broke up the suit just fine.

I like the left one better. The right is just not good looking, and it’s not the trunks, just the absence of red.

So nothing on Sups or Bats from the Tokyo Con and they already jumped to a new Aquaman reveal :slap

I hope production of these isn’t halted because of Affleck and Cavill jumping ship in the DCU..that’s a lousy reason HT :pfft:

So nothing on Sups or Bats from the Tokyo Con and they already jumped to a new Aquaman reveal :slap

I hope production of these isn’t halted because of Affleck and Cavill jumping ship in the DCU..that’s a lousy reason HT :pfft:
New Movie Aquaman, Exclusive Concept WW and JL Superman were/are at the Tokyo Con. They have a pic on their FB & IG

No worries, man. I don't think Hot Toys has EVER cancelled a figure that they developed and put up for pre-order (someone please tell me if I'm wrong on this, but in my LOOONG history of collecting HT, they've never done it). Significant delays...yes, but anything they slap up there for pre-order WILL be made.

Obviously like other Asian collectable companies, they're not shy about showing prototypes of products that they never intend to take to production...or change their mind about sending it to production.

I’m just glad it made a public appearance which means it’s still on the way. Was thinking about canceling the pre order since there was no hint of it at all.

Back