Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just hoping it gets released at all! Everytime I turn around, they send another delay message for figures in this line. All of my Avengers figures have gotten early release emails, so this has been weighing on me as of late

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

They aren't going to not release figures they put up for pre-order. DC just at the back of the queue as far as HT are concerned.

Given it's almost November it's unlikely any will make it to Sideshow and other international retailers before 2019 now. As DC fans we gotta be soo patient lol.

I'm just hoping it gets released at all! Everytime I turn around, they send another delay message for figures in this line. All of my Avengers figures have gotten early release emails, so this has been weighing on me as of late

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I think they are trying to get as many Infinity War figures out as possible before the A4 trailer drops in case people change their minds about the IW figures they have on preorder. If there was a 3 year gap between IW and A4, I don't think there would be delays on the DC stuff.

Just a theory.

Waiting on Superman.

0F12D6A3-A5FA-4EEB-9EEB-E9D4EB5EC244.jpg

I just looked at the pics of this guy today. Can't wait !

Favourite is this first pose. I wonder if they will tweak the laser eyes sculpt. The teeth look a bit off somehow.

mms465-s12.jpg

The cape looks long enough too.

mms465-s26.jpg

I cannot wait it anymore. I hope they don't mess this up and do not delay. Come on Hot Toys!! Give us the Supe!!

I cannot wait it anymore. I hope they don't mess this up and do not delay. Come on Hot Toys!! Give us the Supe!!

Well according to the original release schedule it's not due out in Hong Kong until Jan-Feb. Add at least six weeks to that for it to reach international retailers and it could still be some wait sadly.

Well according to the original release schedule it's not due out in Hong Kong until Jan-Feb. Add at least six weeks to that for it to reach international retailers and it could still be some wait sadly.

At this point I'm just telling myself that they're never being released. Then, someday, when are issued, I'll be "Oh, hey. Look. Cool" and pleasantly surprised.

At this point I'm just telling myself that they're never being released. Then, someday, when are issued, I'll be "Oh, hey. Look. Cool" and pleasantly surprised.

Under normal circumstances this probably would have released early, it's just a repaint after all. The rush to get all the Infinity War stuff out has put paid to that. :(

There will be only short window between IF flood and A4/Captain Marvel. Let's hope HT will be able to release at least some DC figures.

I'm one payment away from Flash, Batman, and Tactical Suit Batman. If they don't release I have a Molotov cocktail on standby.

You COULD be in luck with the tactical tomorrow, as for everything else, start making more cocktails hahaha :).

I'm OK they stuck with the BvS Sculpt and added the laser eye second sculpt. The BvS sculpt looks fine.

A new one would have run the risk of it being worse (considering the short timing and low priority).

I'm OK they stuck with the BvS Sculpt and added the laser eye second sculpt. The BvS sculpt looks fine.

A new one would have run the risk of it being worse (considering the short timing and low priority).

Depends what one is going for.

For film accuracy sake, they needed to fabricate a new sculpt. However, if people are getting this just to serve as a general representation of Cavill Superman or to serve as a 'BvS 2.0' version, then I can see how sculpt accuracy to JL would be irrelevant.

I wish they release him asap. The ebay seller told me that the HK schedule was Q4 of 2018. I hope I'll receive mine before my birthday (feb 08).

Last edited:
Back