Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hallelujah for Synder's cut!

Amen brother.

That trailer is a love letter to the RTSC movement. Those scenes are mostly live action of b&w photos that Zack posted on Vero for us over the last three years. I wonder if they may even contain some Easter egg meaning, actually.

If they make a Black Suit Superman (even with hair part on the correct side). Who would he pair with from JL ?

Currently he'd be a bit of a loner for me.

Or would people swap him out for the current colour version ?

You guys are way too optimistic. This is HT.

We might get Black suit Supes at best. Maybe they'll change the hair.

Excited for the Snyder Cut and hoping Hot Toys makes a black suited Superman. I really can’t see why they wouldn’t. If they do nothing else he seems like a no-brainer.

You guys are way too optimistic. This is HT.

We might get Black suit Supes at best. Maybe they'll change the hair.

It’s hot toys, if they do a black suit Superman it will be a simple re-color of the suit, they Ain’t doing anything to the head sculpt. They’re too busy making Star Wars storm troopers or Ironman crap that ain’t even in the movies (neon tech for example)

It?s hot toys, if they do a black suit Superman it will be a simple re-color of the suit, they Ain?t doing anything to the head sculpt. They?re too busy making Star Wars storm troopers or Ironman crap that ain?t even in the movies (neon tech for example)

It cracks me up how different the perception is from section to section. If you go into the star wars section, its full of complaints about super hero crap and no love for esb Lando, Han and so on...:lol

It cracks me up how different the perception is from section to section. If you go into the star wars section, its full of complaints about super hero crap and no love for esb Lando, Han and so on...:lol

I think everyone can agree it's all about Marvel stuff.

So sounds like it may be a bit wider than that on our TV screens, but still with black bars on either side. Which will still be odd and distracting. Damn.

I'll bet after watching for a bit you'll forget all about it. Like at the movie theater only noticing 3D right at first. Your brain will adjust. In the traditional aspect ratio we'd be losing a lot of visual information at the top and bottom. Snyder's visuals are sick, so I'm actually glad he decided to go with 1.33:1.

I can care less for a Hot Toys Black Suit.
I'll just send the Justice League version for a repaint. There are a lot of artists out there that can make a good looking one.

I can care less for a Hot Toys Black Suit.
I'll just send the Justice League version for a repaint. There are a lot of artists out there that can make a good looking one.

Yeah, but then how much does your figure cost at the end of the day vs buying at retail from HT ?

I'll bet after watching for a bit you'll forget all about it. Like at the movie theater only noticing 3D right at first. Your brain will adjust. In the traditional aspect ratio we'd be losing a lot of visual information at the top and bottom. Snyder's visuals are sick, so I'm actually glad he decided to go with 1.33:1.

Agreed. For me, I was so fixated on the footage that I didn’t even notice the bars on the side. I’ve watched the trailer now multiple times and I still don’t take notice.

7167B4AA-AFA1-42E7-8D9D-5A68EBB2659B.jpeg

EA3755C9-CBAF-499C-9CC7-BA62DA3E6B14.jpeg

7E52CA5C-1C26-4166-AC7B-A0F272BBCCE9.jpeg

Back