Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what it looks like. I can't find any discrepancies, except perhaps the ab plates, but that doesn't seem to be translating to the figure itself, at least the prototype.

That's what it looks like. I can't find any discrepancies, except perhaps the ab plates, but that doesn't seem to be translating to the figure itself, at least the prototype.

The cape looks a little more screen accurate to, though I'm still happy with the BvS cape. You have to get very close to the figure to tell it's not quite the right. A small but welcome improvement would be if they made it so this figure could hold his arms closer to his sides the way the MoS figure could.

The cape looks a little more screen accurate to, though I'm still happy with the BvS cape. You have to get very close to the figure to tell it's not quite the right. A small but welcome improvement would be if they made it so this figure could hold his arms closer to his sides the way the MoS figure could.

Yeah, it is. Material looks more accurate to this:

BATMAN-V-SUPERMAN-Superman-reporters-1200x1200.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

They improved the material of the Thor capes as well on the RW and Gladiator Thor figures to emulate the material of what they actually are better.

Really doesnt look like there are much differences. If were going by WW and Flash suits, I doubt there is any.

The only one that changed is Batman because of how WB f-ed their relationship with the original suit maker.
The production severed the relationship with the suit maker? But i tot they hire desginers and suit maker??
Do you have more link to news for this?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

In the Titans Magazine Justice League magazine costume designer Michael Wilkinson indeed said that the suit is a bolder blue than it was in BvS. He also says Henry wore a metallic-chromed undersuit underneath the costume to make it pop more. I can see the brighter blue in close-up photos of the suit. Can’t wait to see him in the movie.

In the Titans Magazine Justice League magazine costume designer Michael Wilkinson indeed said that the suit is a bolder blue than it was in BvS. He also says Henry wore a metallic-chromed undersuit underneath the costume to make it pop more. I can see the brighter blue in close-up photos of the suit. Can’t wait to see him in the movie.

Interesting, thanks for posting the info. Can't wait to see him to, lots of things I'm looking forward to in this movie but none more than Supes return! Hopefully news of a new solo movie follows.

It almost looks like his head is detached from his body there...hard to make any real judgement.

its also a bad angle but his bearded area still looks off to me, lots of ppl are talking about this online . going to watch on November 16th. Saw several clips on youtube were green screen is obvious . I will always think that snyder's version could be better no matter how good current cut is. lol not impressed with OST either. but biggest disappointment for me is runtime.Hope HT will reveal new sculpt after movie premiere and overall expression will be different

its also a bad angle but his bearded area still looks off to me, lots of ppl are talking about this online . going to watch on November 16th. Saw several clips on youtube were green screen is obvious . I will always think that snyder's version could be better no matter how good current cut is. lol not impressed with OST either. but biggest disappointment for me is runtime.Hope HT will reveal new sculpt after movie premiere and overall expression will be different

I agree on the run time, it just isn't long enough to tell so many stories. Sad that they cut so much out for the sake of more screenings. I'm hoping the blu-ray gives us at least 30 extra minutes.

Can't comment on the CGI until I see it. If it is lacking you wonder what they spent the budget on but I can't wait to see it anyway.

I do think they need to stop making a theatrical cut and then coming out months later and basically saying "wait, here's the real film." If the film requires three hours to be a good film and flow seamlessly, then it requires three hours.

They did the same with BvS in thinking that a truncated film with more screenings would generate more money, but I personally think the UE would have hit one billion if that was the version released from the beginning.

totally agree, what we have seen in the past WB doesn't have any talents into editing movies. they cut so much important footage from theatrical cut BvS. (I'm not saying anything about Suicide Squad) Most ppl had WTF moments and that's why it had a negative comments. Anyway can't wait to see JL and I really wish and hope it will not disappoint me. AMEN

Like they did with Superman II and the Donner cut, it wouldn't surprise me if they later on release the complete Snyder cut of the JL film, as it was initially meant to be before Whedon had any sort of input at all.

For all intents and purposes though I still consider this Zack's film regardless. Watch though; if it's a hit, Whedon will get the credit. If it tanks, Snyder will get the blame.

Like they did with Superman II and the Donner cut, it wouldn't surprise me if they later on release the complete Snyder cut of the JL film, as it was initially meant to be before Whedon had any sort of input at all.

For all intents and purposes though I still consider this Zack's film regardless.

I can see Snyder's cut sells like apple pies. as I said in my previous post no matter how good current movie is I would still prefer Snyder's version. I really wish and hope something like this will happen.

watched movie today. I'm not going to tell spoilers. but I miss Snyder, I always loved his vision. This movie is far far far away from him.
Anyway aren't they going to update Supes sculpt ? I don't remember they used MOS head for promoting BvS figure on a official images. there was just one in the beginning with batman and he was blurred.
JQYrsbd.jpg

Yeah, I'll be disappointed if there's not a change to the head sculpt, but I also fully expect there to be one. HT used the MoS head for a bit before revealing the final BvS sculpt. I anticipate that happening here. Having not seen the movie yet, I can't speak to his role there, but to me Superman is everything the JL strives to be. He deserves a new head.

Re Snyder, I generally despise him as a director, but I thought MoS and BvS were very good, very memorable, and very unique films. I hope that he is able to heal from his loss and come back to the DCEU.

Back