Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a3a9cc3e53b5061fc8ac6044df2836e1.jpg

Left:
Suit repainted,body modified,add length,custom cape

Right:
Stock JL Superman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

北京国安;10239701 said:

Left:

Right:
Stock JL Superman

Is that the BvS customed?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Justin's unboxing is up on YouTube, full review soon. Dunno how to do links from my phone sorry.

That repaint is awesome looking, I have to say. I wonder what the price tag is on a repaint of BvS Superman. Worth considering if you've already got him, I guess. If you want to buy him now asking price these days is around $450 on eBay. Plus another $100 or so for a custom cape. At $245 for JL Superman, the slightly smaller chest insignia doesn't seem so bad all of a sudden!

Just a bare bones unboxing but nice to see the figure in hand right out of the box in HD. Looks good. The neck looks okay and I'm not bothered by the size of the crest.

I'm not bothered by the size of the crest.

No it looks fine. Especially if you dno't have anything to compare it to which is my case. This is my only Superman (until the black suit is released).

I would really love to know what the real reason for the delay is. I mean it could simply be low priority, but for such a basic re-release almost I just can't see low priority being a reason. Strange. I guess we'll never know.

In any case he's here.....almost.

北京国安;10239701 said:

Left:

Right:
Stock JL Superman

The symbol is clearly more little on the JL version.

So we have to start thinking of what our options for a JL accurate sculpt will be now. The modern life is very very very exp. What u guys think? Think we will see a cheaper more accurate one soon from someone?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

So we have to start thinking of what our options for a JL accurate sculpt will be now. The modern life is very very very exp. What u guys think? Think we will see a cheaper more accurate one soon from someone?

The Modern Life one looks terrible. Very poor likeness to Cavill considering the $300 or however much they're charging.

There's an unlicensed reporter Clark figure coming that has the hair parted the correct way. I'm hoping Eleven and OSK might eventually offer a good JL Clark sculpt.

No it looks fine. Especially if you dno't have anything to compare it to which is my case. This is my only Superman (until the black suit is released).

I would really love to know what the real reason for the delay is. I mean it could simply be low priority, but for such a basic re-release almost I just can't see low priority being a reason. Strange. I guess we'll never know.

In any case he's here.....almost.

Almost ? I?m assuming your getting it via Sideshow ??

This one? Can't seem to find it anywhere. It looks like it will work pretty good
528210a538530fbf29312a4e000cb617.jpg

OK yea that's where I found it bt looking closer the likeness is pretty off even tho the hair is right lol. Idk [emoji848]

And yea the modern life sculpt is closer to 600 this year. I spoke with Toria ab it

Back