Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at the video, the neck does not look long at all.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Justin mentioned on his last room tour video he should have this figure tomorrow...which is now today. Hopefully a video shouldn't be far away.

I should have mine by the wkend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should have mine by the wkend

Cool! Count me jealous. KG Hobby take an eternity to get their stock now. This will probably be the last Hot Toy I order from them sadly.

I hope I don?t regret it, but I went ahead and purchased the Aquaman mother box for my trinity display. (On eBay, parted out, it’s in the mail.) JL Superman will go in the middle obviously. I hope I don?t regret not getting JL Aquaman but the chest plate bothers me.

EB56E03B-27A2-4A02-8C2E-60F7DBD9D9BE.jpg

Yeah, Trinity is the way to go. I don't like the cast much outside of Cavill and Gal. Really hoping HT finally hires someone that knows what Gal Gadot looks like for the WW 84 figure, as I'd like to have Diana in my collection.

4 is uneven in a display. Either just the Trinity or all 5

Yeah, on that shelf I can only comfortably fit three figures. Always have intended it for the trinity. I do have three other places on the same wall to feature Aquaman, Flash, and maybe one day even Cyborg (hey if the Snyder cut is a hit I'm still gonna hope for it). I would even consider a 1/6 Cyborg statue.

And while I like the armor for JL Aquaman actually better than the gold and green suit for the AM solo movie... again, that chest plate imo was a stupid idea.

I think I'll wait and hope that the solo Aquaman movie figure is really good, or even AM2. And I may wait for the Flash solo film to get that figure.

So for now I'm actually pretty satisfied. I like the idea of featuring the three mother boxes with Superman.

Yeah, Trinity is the way to go. I don't like the cast much outside of Cavill and Gal. Really hoping HT finally hires someone that knows what Gal Gadot looks like for the WW 84 figure, as I'd like to have Diana in my collection.

I'm considering popping for a custom head sculpt for WW. Because sure enough HT has yet to nail it.

I?m also hoping WW84 will be a must own, and it looks like I?ll be waiting for Aquaman 2 to hopefully get a good Aquaman. I?d get the upcoming version if the hair didn?t look ridiculous.

Flash ... I?m holding out on the long shot hope that they?ll make a 90?s version from Crisis as I find the current design to be pretty wretched.

Hoping to start 2020 off with Justin?s review of this Superman ...

Flash ... I?m holding out on the long shot hope that they?ll make a 90?s version from Crisis as I find the current design to be pretty wretched.

Yeah. I'm hoping if that Flash movie ever actually gets made, they completely throw out the costume and do something closer to the comics.

Guys,

Is there my reviews confirming that the BVS version can make a fly pose ?

I know the MOS does, but I was asking a contact of mine who has the JL version and he said you can?t as with the BVS version.

Hope someone can help

Guys,

Is there my reviews confirming that the BVS version can make a fly pose ?

I know the MOS does, but I was asking a contact of mine who has the JL version and he said you can?t as with the BVS version.

Hope someone can help

A lot of pictures a few pages back had him pretty dynamically posed, flying included.

I paid a deposit for day 1 release but ive been told it will now take a few weeks due to limited stock and the time of day the order was put in [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-F907B using Tapatalk

Back