Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried this a few years ago with my custom Superman (with darker symbol) and DC Collectibles Cyborg. Barry's shortness and Cyborg's height caused an issue lol.

I had Wonder Woman in this pose for well over 12 months. Whenever I do a pose like this I take a few days to put her in the pose then spend about a week straightening her arms out when done so there's no shock. No idea if it helps but no issues here.

View attachment 642523View attachment 642522View attachment 642524

Thanks for the feedback and I remember that shoot you did well, it is epic!

I'd say the Xensation head looks better there.
Yea I remember when I had my custom one, I bought the Xensation headsculpt separately to replace the Scaletta sculpt
I tried this a few years ago with my custom Superman (with darker symbol) and DC Collectibles Cyborg. Barry's shortness and Cyborg's height caused an issue lol.

I had Wonder Woman in this pose for well over 12 months. Whenever I do a pose like this I take a few days to put her in the pose then spend about a week straightening her arms out when done so there's no shock. No idea if it helps but no issues here.

View attachment 642523View attachment 642522View attachment 642524
Such a cool set of photos! Very well done recreating the end line up scene :clap

Last edited:
This fell out when I removed the left side piece on the back (same location as the trapezoid muscle) to get at the battery compartment in the back. Any idea where it goes?
IMG_9586.jpeg

IMG_9587.jpeg

Good job! I might try this again this year now I have everyone. How did feel doing Wonder Woman in that pose?

Well I was nervous about it as I did it, but the rubber… or is it silicon same as Phicen?… anyway, it still seems soft and supple. I only had the figure with elbows bent like that for about an hour. And I have her back to a museum pose now.

I wonder what kind of poses people were using that resulted in those cracks people were posting pics of when the figure released! And/or maybe there were some shipments of the figure that used the rubber or silicon that was relatively brittle?

Anyway, it seemed to work out fine. Unless I see a crack showing up from it down the road a bit, etc.

I‘m pleased at how the GACTOYS head sculpt has worked out. It’s just a smidge small, but not so much that it‘s noticeable overall unless one pays attention to it. And it’s definitely an improvement over the stock sculpt. I guess one day I’ll give in and pay through the nose for a great custom head sculpt.

Well I was nervous about it as I did it, but the rubber… or is it silicon same as Phicen?… anyway, it still seems soft and supple. I only had the figure with elbows bent like that for about an hour. And I have her back to a museum pose now.

I wonder what kind of poses people were using that resulted in those cracks people were posting pics of when the figure released! And/or maybe there were some shipments of the figure that used the rubber or silicon that was relatively brittle?

Anyway, it seemed to work out fine. Unless I see a crack showing up from it down the road a bit, etc.

I‘m pleased at how the GACTOYS head sculpt has worked out. It’s just a smidge small, but not so much that it‘s noticeable overall unless one pays attention to it. And it’s definitely an improvement over the stock sculpt. I guess one day I’ll give in and pay through the nose for a great custom head sculpt.

Maybe it's also weather related. Sat in the sun etc.

I had the Gactoys head. I preferred to the stock head but yeah it was too small. All mine will have the 1984 head on them. I'm trying to get away from rooted hair.

This fell out when I removed the left side piece on the back (same location as the trapezoid muscle) to get at the battery compartment in the back. Any idea where it goes?
Mine came with that thing laying in the bottom of the tray. Was this the area of concern for QC that made it take so long to release? :rolleyes:

Mine came with that thing laying in the bottom of the tray. Was this the area of concern for QC that made it take so long to release? :rolleyes:
Yeah I think mine was also out in the box loose. I thought something was missing. Just a poor fitting friction piece. Nothing a bit of blutac or something won't fix I guess.

If that little piece was the cause for delay, then other figures should have been delayed by years !! DeLorean V2 for example comes to mind.

Back