Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I took Cavill's head off for painting I quickly through on the angry sculpt on taking zero care of the sight of the wires.

The wires will be pretty tidy when I'm finished. I've never totally gone for it, waiting for the collection to be complete. Having a black wall behind hides them very well. The wires on Darkseid aren't hidden at all but can't be seen unless you stick your face right in there with a light. The wires are super thin. I've taped the ones for Steppenwolf down with white tape as it gets to the shelf.
View attachment 641876
View attachment 641875
View attachment 641877
View attachment 641878
Wow, you did a tremendous job with those wires. Overall such an awesome display!

He looks great!

Cyborg_3.jpeg

Cyborg_2.jpeg

Cyborg_1.jpeg

Last edited:
I really hate the chest light bleed. I feel like im looking at ET. Really wish they would have thought that one through

I really hate the chest light bleed. I feel like im looking at ET. Really wish they would have thought that one through

Hmm. Looks great to me in photos and YT videos thus far. Mine should be arriving literally any moment so I'll be curious to see how the chest light works out.

Straight out of the box. Didn't bother to even change his hands, lol.

The League is finally completed! I'll fuss with it tomorrow and take proper pics with all the lighted accessories. But just for now savoring just having the whole league assembled at long last.

01.jpg

Today I’m going to try a shot of the team assembled at the end of the movie.

Only concern I have is Diana with hands resting on her waist. From the getgo I‘ve been fearful of posing Wonder Woman dynamically after seeing pics posted of cracks at her elbows. So she’s been in museum pose since I got her. I think I did one shot of her holding the lasso but no major elbow bends. But I suppose if a crack appears at an elbow I can always replace the body with a Phicen.

5F5691EF-8D21-4765-B886-25B6461899D2.jpeg

2EF63A4C-4024-46D9-B7DE-8B033D089AC8.jpeg

E64C59E3-51CB-4833-8AA8-96FFA0406968.jpeg

Today I’m going to try a shot of the team assembled at the end of the movie.

Only concern I have is Diana with hands resting on her waist. From the getgo I‘ve been fearful of posing Wonder Woman dynamically after seeing pics posted of cracks at her elbows. So she’s been in museum pose since I got her. I think I did one shot of her holding the lasso but no major elbow bends. But I suppose if a crack appears at an elbow I can always replace the body with a Phicen.

View attachment 642519
View attachment 642520
View attachment 642521
I tried this a few years ago with my custom Superman (with darker symbol) and DC Collectibles Cyborg. Barry's shortness and Cyborg's height caused an issue lol.

I had Wonder Woman in this pose for well over 12 months. Whenever I do a pose like this I take a few days to put her in the pose then spend about a week straightening her arms out when done so there's no shock. No idea if it helps but no issues here.

2.jpg
3.jpg
1.jpg

Back