Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just made a new avatar and signature and here we are! Snyder is a messiah!

images
I like these

snyderjesus5.jpg

E4kvE9dWQAI7c9r.jpeg

I know the sealed Mother Box is definitely in, hope they add in the extra arms as well. Hell, a Superman hologram would be cool as heck!

View attachment 530573

But I would love that they add in a cape and the gatling gun in the Knightmare sequence.

View attachment 530574

View attachment 530572

The mother box surely has to be included.

And also able to be taken out of the carry box so we have the Box of Men to go with the others.

The headsculpt does look to be refined a LOT from that prototype.

The rest like gun and Knightmare cape etc would be gravy.

I hope they don't call it Diecast. I certainly don't want to pay $500 for this.

Are you serious..his version was better..but man it could’ve done without a lot of nonsense moments and awful soundtrack at some parts ..not the score ..but the artists used
Sure I was. Just the quality of the Jesus Zack is pretty good. But I do like the second one as it's all the Justice League members in one montage. That's cool. It has meaning. i.e he did it predominantly himself, with of course the help of all the fans. WB certainly didn't do anything, they were working against him.

Nonsense moments like what ?

It's art man, not light popcorn entertainment. But it's OK, some people don't like that.

Finally!!

Though this is just the start of the wait. Will likely have a 2023 release estimate.

Knew it was coming, absolutely can't wait! going ti display Knightmare Batman, Blacksuit Superman, Knightmare Joker and Cyborg together.

But jeeeez, the saltiness level on Facebook is absurd. Being are really bending over backwards to hate on this release for those that are happy for it, some poeples comments and logic are so bitter and illogical, if only they could read themselves over and assess how dumb they sound. :rolleyes:

Knew it was coming, absolutely can't wait! going ti display Knightmare Batman, Blacksuit Superman, Knightmare Joker and Cyborg together.

But jeeeez, the saltiness level on Facebook is absurd. Being are really bending over backwards to hate on this release for those that are happy for it, some poeples comments and logic are so bitter and illogical, if only they could read themselves over and assess how dumb they sound. :rolleyes:
I like to think there’s a particularly hot nook in Hell reserved for people that get off on hating the happiness and excitement of others.

Awesome. I will admit I was beginning to lose hope about this. I wonder what the price tag is going to be if he’s die-cast?

Back