Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should be getting mine soon, will open it up for Crimbo and see how I feel. Got a 1/4 Vader and this, this may be overshadowed. Still, looking forward to it as I sold all my Bats.

& somebody thought this looks good
e284725f87cf5bce00f9a9df05f82ee1.jpg

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't hate it. I think if the tone was a little more muted and matte it would go a long way to gain favor. It's apparent the paint work is strong, I think it's the finish of the paint that's making the big difference. I'm genuinely surprised HT didn't do a variant colorway like that for a convention promo.

Im selling my Hot Toys Justice League Batman regular version. 200,00$ US Shipping included. Reason of the sale freaking car repairs... Let me know in private if your interested:wink1:

It could have some dramatic shots with some vivid lighting on it, like some heavy color gels with some shadow. It's a very graphic take on it.
Yeah, I kind of dig the stylized paint job going on with it. And the white eyes look pretty good. I imagine under less harsh lighting conditions it looks great.

I'm surprised how much I don't hate the stock cape. It actually works pretty well. Might still get a wired cape if I keep the figure long term but for a regular drape cape it does the job.

Back