Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess this is a slight improvement in that although not posed more dynamically or photographed better, it shows off some equipment. And again I do really like this JL Batman, it's a great looking figure! But imho that Tactical Suit Batman absolutely slays compared to this one.

IMG_0079.JPG

Like yourself Alatar I still prefer the BvS look. This is a very impressive figure but there is a tendancy for people to always say the new figure is best.

This has some noteable improvements on the BvS Batman but the thicker neck, better abs and lighter suit on the older figure outweigh those improvements for me.

He's such a beefier version, which was what he was in BvS given the homage to Frank Miller's TDKR. But my god that BvS cowl was amazing.

batfleck.jpg

bvs cowl.jpg

batsuit.jpg

Finally got mine. My friend helped me pre-order in Hong Kong and had to wait until someone can help me carry it over to Canada. The Bruce Wayne head sculpt looks better than I thought initially when they showed the head sculpt.

Just got notification my one's out for delivery. Can't wait.

The perfect way to end the year too - I started my Hot Toys collection with the BvS Battle Damaged Armored Batman early in the year, and my final Hot Toys figure arrival of the year will also be a Batfleck!

Is this wired cape capable of folding over the cowl like the stock cape? I'm in the market for a wired cape, but wanted to make sure it could fold over

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

It probably can fold over the front of the cowl neck plate... But because the bulkiness of the wires that coil around the neck peg I'm not sure how good it would look... Best to ask Lucky yourself (Unreal Customs) either through PM here or on Facebook via Messenger.

With this JL Batman the fabric of the cape is a great match with the texture of the cowl neck plate. So if the cape emerges from behind it blends really well imo. Here's a little better photo of it.

IMG_0173.JPG

Took some shots today. I think this figure looks outstanding in a straight up power pose. The simplicity is so intimidating.

73Dg0kg.jpg

0BNwMzY.jpg

ftNlt4a.jpg

SV2EdEv.jpg

And the images still don't truly represent the bulk of this figure in hand.

It probably can fold over the front of the cowl neck plate... But because the bulkiness of the wires that coil around the neck peg I'm not sure how good it would look... Best to ask Lucky yourself (Unreal Customs) either through PM here or on Facebook via Messenger.

With this JL Batman the fabric of the cape is a great match with the texture of the cowl neck plate. So if the cape emerges from behind it blends really well imo. Here's a little better photo of it.

View attachment 474271

If you raise the headsculpt up slightly on its neck peg, you should be able to display the cape folds.
I know Lucky does sew the folds into his capes and they can be very accurate so it seems a shame not to display them.

Back