Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aedc6ca7797a5f15f6730ae031acef45.jpg

Just received my custom display base for this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is definitely for me the best Batman of Hot Toys

191018062200446636.jpg

Posted on the dc collection thread also it?s the IC Custom base View attachment 468821

Finally got him! Besides the floating cowl tab I want to fix, I'm happy. The material feels great, I love the cape especially now that it's floppier and the sheer presence this dude has is amazing.

View attachment 469084

View attachment 469085

Stellar photos! :thud:

I've got a $25 coupon from SS that I was thinking about applying towards this or the Tactical Suit Bats and was wondering people's opinions of the two. I already have the BvS Bats so I was leaning towards the Tactical suit unless people who have both JL figures thinks the traditional batsuit is a better buy.

I've got a $25 coupon from SS that I was thinking about applying towards this or the Tactical Suit Bats and was wondering people's opinions of the two. I already have the BvS Bats so I was leaning towards the Tactical suit unless people who have both JL figures thinks the traditional batsuit is a better buy.
Very hard to decide... I absolutely love the normal version, but tactical suit is unique and a near perfect figure. I have both BvS and SS bat and thought this was the definitive Bat, but I think I might like the JL bat over them both.. I'm basically saying, I cant decide, so you should buy both like I did. You wont regret it. Sorry

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Very hard to decide... I absolutely love the normal version, but tactical suit is unique and a near perfect figure. I have both BvS and SS bat and thought this was the definitive Bat, but I think I might like the JL bat over them both.. I'm basically saying, I cant decide, so you should buy both like I did. You wont regret it. Sorry

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Yep I agree. You really need all 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys! Not so new here but this is my first time posting. Does anyone who has the deluxe version of this guy know if it fits in an IKEA detolf while on the parademon base?

Hi guys! Not so new here but this is my first time posting. Does anyone who has the deluxe version of this guy know if it fits in an IKEA detolf while on the parademon base?

Yes, its a little bit of a tight fit, but he does.

Back