Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4cefbaa892f89309f781bb1ffd4d85b2.jpg

Got my unreal wired cape, really finishes it off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have custom bases for their batman figures? If so, it would be awesome to see some pics if y'all dont mind posting a couple. I'm more of a DIY'er and looking for ideas to build my own base either with gargoyle or the bat signal. I have a decent size bat signal that came with my DC collectibles Batman The Animated Series Batmobile I bought a few years ago that I'm debating on using. Im just trying to avoid caving in and giving up my left nut(gave up my right nut for something else years ago)for a 3rd party custom bat signal.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Did you use peg extenders on the wired cape Batman?

No completely stock apart from the cape, just posed slightly differently from the standard cape one beside it.
Also futzed with the cowl/shoulders to make it look bulkier but that?s its.
Camera angle too maybe makes it look shorter.
Don?t think this figure need leg extenders.

I?m waiting on a jaxon drape cape to replace the standard version cape and the one with the wired cape is going on top of an ic customs beast gargoyle display when it arrives at the end of the month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still on the waitlist for mine. Been hoping it would change to processing sometime soon. I would figure Sidehshow would be getting their stock of these by now and probably have some orders get canceled cause of payment failure or some people just didn't want it.

Hi All, Long time lurker, first time poster. I have mine on the way, but have never bought a custom cape. Can anyone share some links to where I can get some. Sorry if I missed this earlier

Still waiting for sideshow to ship. They charged me first thing this morning. Just says "preparing to ship". Anyone in the same boat? They used to charge and then email the tracking immediately. Maybe they have a new process. Either way, it should be here within the next 2 weeks

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Still waiting for sideshow to ship. They charged me first thing this morning. Just says "preparing to ship". Anyone in the same boat? They used to charge and then email the tracking immediately. Maybe they have a new process. Either way, it should be here within the next 2 weeks

Thats been my experience recently, but usually in the evening it'll switch over to shipped with a tracking number included. Evening Pacific time btw.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Mine went from shipping label made last night to this morning showing with expected arrival Monday and tracking number.

This is going to be a tough couple of months since both this figure and Superman go under the tree. I'll have to sit back and watch all the other kids play with their new toys, lol! It's worth it to me, though, to make Christmas feel special.

I got on the waitlist for this at Sideshow, but then I saw that Big Bad Toy Store has both versions still up for preorder. I placed an order with them in case the waitlist doesn’t convert. Plus, $4 shipping beats whatever Sideshow will charge.

I got on the waitlist for this at Sideshow, but then I saw that Big Bad Toy Store has both versions still up for preorder. I placed an order with them in case the waitlist doesn’t convert. Plus, $4 shipping beats whatever Sideshow will charge.

That is awesome, Sideshow shipping is $20.00 from California to Texas. Im a sucker for those rewards points though LOL

The reward points are cancelled out by Sideshow's insane shipping prices. Better to support a local business or online comic shop as they usually ship MUCH cheaper or even for free.

Back