Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are you located? I ordered this past April and got the email. I wonder if it has anything to do with proximity to Sideshow. This happened to me with JL Flash and I ordered that like a month before it released. I'm in Socal fairly close to them.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I pre ordered the 1/4 hot toys joker on day one when it went up for pre order from sideshow. I
was without a doubt one of the last to receive it from them, I got it a good month or 6 wks after everyone had received theirs, even people who had waitlist conversions got theirs before I did.
I contacted sideshow multiple times about it but they just kept telling me it would be ?soon?.
They don?t have any process in place for line of preorder.
Incredibly frustrating considering I preordered 2years in advance & people who ordered a couple
Of wks before release we?re getting theirs before me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pre ordered the 1/4 hot toys joker on day one when it went up for pre order from sideshow. I
was without a doubt one of the last to receive it from them, I got it a good month or 6 wks after everyone had received theirs, even people who had waitlist conversions got theirs before I did.
I contacted sideshow multiple times about it but they just kept telling me it would be ?soon?.
Incredibly frustrating considering I preordered 2years in advance & people who ordered a couple

Damn, that really sucks man. Hope your'e luckier this time around.

Damn, that really sucks man. Hope your'e luckier this time around.

Big time, I bought mine direct from Hong Kong this time, iv had it since mid August
27721df555a7ea6cfba9bce8a4355704.jpg

Just hope you don?t have the same experience I did! [emoji106]

Have you returned several figures in the past, or had complaints about figures for bad quality etc in the past ? There was the rumour going round a while ago that SS had a black list. Maybe you're on it.

Not the way to do business IMO.

Hmm i wonder when KG Hobby will get their supplies. Last time i order from them i was WW and they had her super late :(

Have you returned several figures in the past, or had complaints about figures for bad quality etc in the past ? There was the rumour going round a while ago that SS had a black list. Maybe you're on it.

Actually your spot on. The last 3 figures I got, I had to ask for replacement parts & iv requested a full replacement previously.
I think you could be right.
If that is the case that is disgusting customer service.
I have 3 pre orders left with them, once they are up. I won?t be using them again

Hmm i wonder when KG Hobby will get their supplies. Last time i order from them i was WW and they had her super late :(

Yeah, KG used to be OK but I'm still waiting too. Don't know what happened there ??

Maybe they're on the Sideshow blacklist too. :lol

(Don't worry, I know KG don't get figures from SS)

It’s a “rumor” for sure but a newer customer service rep actually told me on the phone that they do in fact keep a list of “high maintenance customers”.

ordered batman deluxe on october 1st and by the end of that day i recieved an email

Your Batman Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure will be arriving into our warehouse in approximately 7 days. Your final payment is scheduled for Tuesday, October 8, 2019.

Please review your order information and make any changes through your online account prior to Monday, October 7.

It?s a ?rumor? for sure but a newer customer service rep actually told me on the phone that they do in fact keep a list of ?high maintenance customers?.

Yeah I can absolutely believe that, as I was basically stonewalled when asking about why I was waiting so long for my pre order-when I ordered day one.
Despite having maybe 40 orders without any problems, this last year the 4 figures out of 9 had problems.
I emailed pics of the problems and didn?t accept the meagre $40/$50 credit, I just wanted a replacement part-not a whole figure.
When your paying the money we do for a figure I?m not going to accept a defective item.
I?m sure lots of others had problems with the glut of marvel figures being rushed out.
But if sideshow blacklist you for genuinely having a problem that?s mind boggling.
Iv had one problem with my Hong Kong seller-he sent me a replacement to inspect before I sent the original back.
That?s customer service!

Where are you located? I ordered this past April and got the email. I wonder if it has anything to do with proximity to Sideshow. This happened to me with JL Flash and I ordered that like a month before it released. I'm in Socal fairly close to them.

U.S. East Coast, tri-state area.

The 8th is fine for me, it's going under the Christmas tree anyway, lol. Should be a great Christmas morning with both the JL Batman and Superman figures to marvel at.

Lucky of Unreal Customs has put together a really nice posing video. Excellent work by Lucky as always.

I like the one at 5:34 the best and think I will probably go with that one for a good while. I need to get that stone step stand!

And I might have to get me a 1/6 crate for the last pose... Well, if I can pick up a henchman for cheap enough, anyway. But I'd use BvS Batman for that. Pretty sure he's flexible enough for it.

Im in CA. Just got delivered to UPS, so Im picking it up today! I would wait for under the Christmas tree, but I'm not that patient. Maybe Supes. [emoji2369]

Im in CA. Just got delivered to UPS, so Im picking it up today! I would wait for under the Christmas tree, but I'm not that patient. Maybe Supes. [emoji2369]

Nice! I?m on the East Coast and mine is scheduled for delivery on Thursday.

We?re in the endgame now... 😉

Last edited:
KG Hobby sucks and will have figure much later than Sideshow. They said "around November".

Back