Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got him! Besides the floating cowl tab I want to fix, I'm happy. The material feels great, I love the cape especially now that it's floppier and the sheer presence this dude has is amazing.

IMG_20191024_124902.jpg

IMG_20191024_124947.jpg

I?m pretty sure someone else asked, but not sure if anyone posted an actual picture; has anyone put the JL cowl on SS or BvS body? Interested to see how it?d look before I decide on which Bats I buy.

The cowl tab will sit flush if you lean the head forward - no?

Yep, I?ve found that to be more or less true. Just got mine two weeks ago, and I?ve found that if you pose the whole head back and then crank the chin down a little (into a nice brooding pose. Haha), most of that ?tab gap? goes away. You just have to play around with it

AWESOME PICTURE!

Sorry to put this here but the Tactical Suit thread seems dead:

Has anyone posed the Tactical Suit Batman with the Parademon gun? If so, please post pictures! I?m having a rough time getting him into a natural pose. Thanks in advance!
Never joined VIP, so I could only upload one photo at a time and in this quality. In person, this pose looks more natural. Just took a quickie for you.
b4a0079e5b14a35e8e2ac040092b077c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Looks like a duck.
The mouth plates that came with the armory set sucked, only one was useable.
They nailed the Affleck likeness with the mouth plates, something they never managed on any of the bale batmen right through to the 1/4 scale.
Doesn?t help that you pose him like an excited stripper in front of his bat pod lol [emoji23]

Justice league batman looks like a person, all your poses look like toys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a duck.
They nailed the Affleck likeness with the mouth plates, something they never managed on any of the bale batmen right through to the 1/4 scale.
Doesn?t help that you pose him like an excited stripper in front of his bat pod lol [emoji23]

Yikes :chillpill:

Looks like a duck.

Agreed. I can't stand Bale as Batman. Ever since he was caught on tape screaming like a diva to that film set guy. Friggin diva lunatic. Who deos he think he is? Ben on the other hand is awesome and humble like a Keanu or Tom Cruise (Tom's likeability gives his crazy beliefs a pass) and Ben's personality and stocky build made him one of the best Batman's. Keaton was great too. Not sure how Pattinson will do but we'll give him a chance. Also that Bale Batman outfit isn't great to say the least just imo. We can all agree to disagree. I think this Batfleck Hot Toys piece is awesome... looks extremely lifelike

We don't actually know any of them, do we? The recording of Bale reeming out the stagehand was embarrassing for sure, though. But everyone is entitled to a bad moment, and he might be a great person overall. If I had a chance to chat with any it would be Affleck, partly in case he might tell stories about at actually went down over his solo Batman film and JL (outside chance, but hey). But Affleck also seems likable as can be, and sincerely humble. Keanu my sister actually met once and she said he is in fact a prince of a guy. No air or pretense whatsoever. Just talked normally about his passion for martial arts.

I wouldn't compare Affleck to Keanu either but he does seem like a nice guy. He's had a rough couple of years though. The reception to BVS and Justice League, his divorce and his relapse into alcoholism clearly have taken a toll on the poor guy. I hope he's in a happier place mentally, now.

Back