Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BvS Batman with custom cape is even better ! Although I do have this guy preordered. Probably shouldn't have ordered actually.

:lol I haven't ordered it yet b/c I think I'd feel the same after I did. I have the BvS exclusive with Unreal Toys movie cape as well as the Eleven Affleck sculpt and neck piece. There really is no need for this figure in my collection. But I just like something about it.

:lol I haven't ordered it yet b/c I think I'd feel the same after I did. I have the BvS exclusive with Unreal Toys movie cape as well as the Eleven Affleck sculpt and neck piece. There really is no need for this figure in my collection. But I just like something about it.

I really like something about it too. I do plan on buying the bvs tho...no doubt about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Virtual Devil (HT review channel which get figures very early) has announced this info on his youtube channel. I don't know more than you guys :)

Selling my first run BvS without rifle, if anyone is interested. Send me a PM. Also selling TASM 1 spidey. I know this isn't the thread, but whatever

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Virtual Devil (HT review channel which get figures very early) has announced this info on his youtube channel. I don't know more than you guys :)

He gets pretty much every new figure and early so good chance this is accurate. Thanks for relaying it here. :) Really looking forward to this figure.

He gets pretty much every new figure and early so good chance this is accurate. Thanks for relaying it here. :) Really looking forward to this figure.

So considering that its hitting Hong Kong next week, do you think he'll have it perhaps early next week or?

The Batman release Virtual Devil is talking about on is channel is Tactical Batsuit version:wink1:

Well that's disappointing! I have no interest in that version other than getting the mother box it comes with.

He didn't mention about a version, just JL Batman. The blurred picture looks like the regular version IMO, if not then I'm sorry because of the false alarm.

It
He didn't mention about a version, just JL Batman. The blurred picture looks like the regular version IMO, if not then I'm sorry because of the false alarm.

It should be the tactical batsuit... this pic...

Attachments

• 26C7D518-DE26-47D2-845B-2BA1D0E9A0DB.jpeg
    26C7D518-DE26-47D2-845B-2BA1D0E9A0DB.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 140
Back