Hot Toys John Wick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
almost 500 USD for this figure from importers.That is just stupid mark up for such a basic figure.I remember some of these overseas sellers be cool with prices but now they seem like they getting very cocky with their prices.And sadly there will be buyers to pay that hefty price just to get it early.

I do want this, but I haven’t decided if I want to PO it at retail or take my chances on the secondary and see if I can get it cheaper. This was a figure that I was contemplating using my RP on at SSC, but I opted to use them on Armored Thanos instead because of his hefty price and I see the price on that only increasing in time. JW, I’d be more inclined to think you could potentially get him for a bit cheaper on the secondary, being that I don’t imagine there to be an extraordinary high demand for this.

Prices are high at the moment on eBay but what do you expect? Not a lot of people have these in hand, it's just supply and demand. It will go back down once Hot Toys release all the orders.

Lots of comments on Facebook and Instagram are very negative toward the headsculpt. I’m not sure what the hell those people are looking at, because it looks pretty spot on to me.

Lots of comments on Facebook and Instagram are very negative toward the headsculpt. I’m not sure what the hell those people are looking at, because it looks pretty spot on to me.

It’s a bit soft but will be stellar with a repaint.

I’m most impressed with the suit. Yes, it’s not customs quality of course, but looks really good.

It's the same old routine every time a figure gets released.......a certain contingent thinks that it's incredibly interesting to have extreme negative kneejerk responses on social media and forums. I'm hoping it's for effect and not because they generally are that over the top. Later on, whether its weeks or months, a large number of them then start back tracking or drastically softening their position. It also appears that a lot of them seem to buy the figures that they trash online. Never understood that one, vote with your wallet.

Reached my level of apathy with internet trolls last year in the furious wake of "Last Jedi", now I just ignore it all to improve my happiness levels! Ps. I can't stand last jedi, but if you like it, great, live and let live. I digress......

The figure looks great. Can't wait for mine to turn up. Guess it will be about a month for those of us who paid £200 on the standard orders instead of forking out the +150% premium to get it a few weeks earlier. Look forward to seeing pictures from those who will be getting it early. As a massive Wick fan, I'm absolutely thrilled that we got this figure! Thanks Hot Toys.

Well I can understand being initially underwhelmed with a figure, and then later deciding it might be worth having anyway despite its flaws. I've certainly had quite a few of those in my time collecting, with the most recent one being IW Cap.

It's not like that suddenly became a better looking figure or anything; I've just decided it's something I'd kinda like to have anyway.

61244624_870669143270670_28157693923426304_n.jpg

Happened to see this on a Facebook page, it definitely looks like they got the sculpt right to me. Definitely not sure what people are complaining about.

Most of the time it's usually the paint job on these that makes it look off. Getting a top notch artist to do it would work better might do that depending how i feel about it in hand. But overall it looks like him and i don't see the negative views on it.

It's the same old routine every time a figure gets released.......a certain contingent thinks that it's incredibly interesting to have extreme negative kneejerk responses on social media and forums. I'm hoping it's for effect and not because they generally are that over the top. Later on, whether its weeks or months, a large number of them then start back tracking or drastically softening their position. It also appears that a lot of them seem to buy the figures that they trash online. Never understood that one, vote with your wallet.

Reached my level of apathy with internet trolls last year in the furious wake of "Last Jedi", now I just ignore it all to improve my happiness levels! Ps. I can't stand last jedi, but if you like it, great, live and let live. I digress......

The figure looks great. Can't wait for mine to turn up. Guess it will be about a month for those of us who paid £200 on the standard orders instead of forking out the +150% premium to get it a few weeks earlier. Look forward to seeing pictures from those who will be getting it early. As a massive Wick fan, I'm absolutely thrilled that we got this figure! Thanks Hot Toys.

Will you please tell me what you are referring to with the “150% premium?” Was there a site that offered fast early shipping for a huge markup?

Switching from Hottoys to Mezco is the best decision I ever made
I mean look at the Mezco exclusive JW, so many accessories, yet the head sculpt is mehh
but wait guys! You can always purchase a head sculpt from eleven (Lets say if they make it), and that head sculpt only cost like what 20-30?

Hottoys is just rip off these days, less accessories, off head sculpt and shi tty customer services

Sculpt looks good. Rag on Hot Toys all you want, they make the best posable figures and it's still not even close.

Back