Hot Toys John Wick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it looks better than I thought it would.
Was gonna get one from timcent but he wants £380/$476 for it!!!!
I could get two for that, think il just wait for sideshow to get it.
He used to be really reasonable too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the early adopter Tax
They over inflate for the first batch then when they start filtering to actual sites they reduce the price.

Have you tried Loontentoys?

Neil

Yeah it looks better than I thought it would.
Was gonna get one from timcent but he wants £380/$476 for it!!!!
I could get two for that, think il just wait for sideshow to get it.
He used to be really reasonable too

Yeah , till last year I bought many figures from HK but in the last year the prices are gone up insanely; I don’t see why not wait for the standard channels....

Yeah , till last year I bought many figures from HK but in the last year the prices are gone up insanely; I don’t see why not wait for the standard channels....

The majority of my hot toys iv got direct from Hong Kong, because when you tally up the custom charges you receive ordering from sideshow-roughly £70 a figure-it was often just the same or cheaper getting them direct from Hk.
But this is the biggest mark up iv seen from timcent.
He said “the 1st batch is a small release & the 2nd release will be less”.
Well no thanks.
Il check loontentoys
Thanks Neil

The majority of my hot toys iv got direct from Hong Kong, because when you tally up the custom charges you receive ordering from sideshow-roughly £70 a figure-it was often just the same or cheaper getting them direct from Hk.
But this is the biggest mark up iv seen from timcent.
He said “the 1st batch is a small release & the 2nd release will be less”.
Well no thanks.
Il check loontentoys
Thanks Neil

No problems :)

I did have a quick look myself & not on there at the moment but keep checking as now they are starting to appear they might put them up again

If you are ok with the long wait for UK sellers I know both Toysarama & Comics & Cocktails still have him listed for pre-order...

https://www.toysarama.co.uk/product-page/john-wick-chapter-2-by-hot-toys-1-6
https://www.comicsandcocktails.co.uk/store/**PRE-ORDER**-Hot-Toys-John-Wick-Chapter-2-p114276005

Neil

No problems :)

I did have a quick look myself & not on there at the moment but keep checking as now they are starting to appear they might put them up again

If you are ok with the long wait for UK sellers I know both Toysarama & Comics & Cocktails still have him listed for pre-order...

https://www.toysarama.co.uk/product-page/john-wick-chapter-2-by-hot-toys-1-6
https://www.comicsandcocktails.co.uk/store/**PRE-ORDER**-Hot-Toys-John-Wick-Chapter-2-p114276005

Neil

Cheers for that mate

Iv got it pre ordered on sideshow but if I can get it from HK at a reasonable price il get it

Cheers for that mate

Iv got it pre ordered on sideshow but if I can get it from HK at a reasonable price il get it

No problems, always happy to help :)

Still need to decide where to order from myself, he wasn't really on my radar until I finally saw the first film last week...now he's a must have lol

wtf at that insane markup by timcent. buyingon his store is not an option anymore.

Looks like they only got 13 pre-orders. Make sure you get yours quickly. :lol

5ac750935c445d73cb94d1f32bbc2fdb.jpg

Hmm, I don't know. The sculpt has been smoothed and softened so much that I'm struggling to see the likeness in a lot of pics, and it's really missing that rougher look Keanu's face has in these movies.

But I also realize these blogger pics can be unreliable, and this still looks miles better than any custom I've seen. And it does look pretty good in this shot:

FB_IMG_1559141436269~01.jpg

I think something HT can’t do well is facial hair. The facial hair on their sculpts usually seems to come out a bit smooth looking and doesn’t have enough whisker detail, and also often aren’t long enough.

Overall though, I think the figure looks great. The likeness in the sculpt is there, I think it’s just the beard that’s a bit lacking in detail.

Back