Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK III PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my Iron Man Mk III from Sideshow and I took some pics. More at https://www.flickr.com/photos/ebuen/

3439706333_3a350474e3.jpg
3439704523_4b84ed5d4f.jpg
3440507580_d73d084ede.jpg
3439689645_2b3e4dcdd4.jpg

King, just got my UPS notice just a few minutes ago. So hopefully you'll get your's soon. My CC is gonna hitting at close to $800 right now just from SS. UGH! :lol

Just got a notice that he will arrive on the 16th... 3 days, that's a lot faster than usual. Either the date will get moved back or the shipping notice came late.

Got mine too :rock :rock :rock

Will get him on the 16th!

Looks like my Darkness LSB replacement will be here the same day :rock

FLG8R got his :D

I think there will be gnarly pics posted soon.

hmmmm, did I post elsewhere saying that I'd be getting mine soon? Can't quite remember ...

unless vodoun = castor_photo?

Last edited:
I bet you never thought that you would have got your Mark II before III. :lol

I called SS last Tuesday before leaving for vacation and the representative confirmed Mark III was ready to ship but they were behind. She could not confirm the ship date but it would be soon. I received my shipping notice last night.

I ordered Mark II last Monday on ebay and it is scheduled to arrive today.

I hope all other HT figures do not run 3 mos behind street date. Geez

Got him last night and he's pretty cool. I didn't see the wrist rockets though - are they seperate in the package?

It is a bit disappointing that he's SO much taller than a truetype, but it's an awesome figure none the less.

Got him last night and he's pretty cool. I didn't see the wrist rockets though - are they seperate in the package?

It is a bit disappointing that he's SO much taller than a truetype, but it's an awesome figure none the less.

From the pics posted on this board (and in this thread), it looks like the Mark III is comparable in height to other figures, suited or not (the TDK Batman figure comes to mind). Is yours really that much taller?

they're on the forearm. the flip out, and you have to use a toothpick to poke the missles forward.

It really surprises me that quite a lot of members here haven't even got their mark 3 yet!

Mine's been taking the back seat of my display shelf for quite some time now.

I ought to be more grateful :D

Back